Chapter 1: Awoken Powers (REWRITTEN)

Balloon POV:

I kept looking through this book about the Myths and Legends about the God's of the universe. I found it when I got elimimated with Nickel and saw it at the side of the portal. I don't really believe in all of the Lengends or Myths, but it does have great detail. Enough for me to write another poem while waiting for dinner. I kept writing on my notebook but, something doesn't seem right about it, like it's missing something that can make it more interesting. More unique then my other poems. I scratch my rubber body lightly with my dull pencil, anything can kill me with a sharp point. Thinking on what's wrong with it or what's missing before someone jumped on me, scaring the shit out of me. I turned to see Microphone behind me, smiling and looking at my notebook.

"-?! O-oh hey Mic...! W-what are you doing behind my back? And scaring the fuck out of me....." I mumbled the last part. She got off my back and chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh, just looking at your notebook and reading it abit. I- uhh..... Sorry if thats make you uncomfortable! I'm just, gonna head back to my room now...." She starts to walk away, embarressed on what she's done. I stared at her walking away before calling for her. She can maybe help me.

"W-wait! Uhhh... do you want to help me with it?" She look back at me, walking back towards me with a curious look planted on her face. I inhale abit before explaing.

"So...... I know you can make good tunes and beats out of anything! It's an awesome skill and..... my poem needs something that might make it better, more unique! So..... can you make a music beat for my poem? I- it's alright if not I-I'm just asking.... " I felt even more awkward after. Mic look at me for a moment before nodding.

"Sure! I honestly have nothing else to do here and I just began reading it. Let's head to my room so I can look at it more!" She grabbed my hand and drag me to her room. I heard her music before heck that's the reason why she's another object here that isn't Suitcase, willing to talk to me! The others are still adjusting but I think I'm making good progress. Though, her music taste and music in general matches the description of the Goddess of Music abit too well, like it's the perfect match!

We got to her room and the first thing I notice as she swings the door open, something shining in the corner of her headphones was poking out. I shrug it off.....

It's not like it's important or something......

-

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lightbulb POV:

I was scrolling on my phone, laying on my bed and waiting for dinner and Painty when..... OMGA OMGA OMGA!!! THE NEW CHAPTER OF "THE NEW GROUP" JUST CAME OUT!! I HAVE TO TELL PAINTY ABOUT THIS SO WE CAN READ IT TOGETHER!! I sat up immeditely, hop out of my bed and slam my door opened. Running downstairs from my bedroom, I mange to swiftly go to the kitchen without bumping into sutff, other objects and walls. Painty was still making dinner for us since it was their turn while Tesy and Fanny is scrolling through something in Testy laptop. I gotta be careful when talking to Painty while they make dinner..... unlike last time where I accindentally burnt them abit. I pulled out my phone, on the new chapter and trying to show them.

"Painty! The new chapter just came out and we should read it now!!! Maybe we can finally figure out whos behind this!!" I shoved my phone up to them happily, also making them fall to the hot stove. Luckily they grabbed onto the counter and didn't touch the stove at all, phew!