Prologue: Hope is lost for him. (REWRITTEN)

Timeline: After Season 2

Small TW: Death and Dead Bodies
--------------------------------------------------------------

No POV:

"W-What happened here?!?!?"

"A-A universal threat had c-came to our universe! A-all of our warriors tried to s-stop them but th-they're gone! D-dead!"

"Even the Warrior of Jock? The most toughest one out of all of them?!"

"T-their the first one to perish......"

"B-but! Thats i-i-impossible! No one has ever defeat them! I created the most powerful warrior and they've perish in a flash!?"

"This is....... Total chaos...... in a terrible way......"

"God of Knowledge and Goddess of Intelligence, what's our status of our world?"

"Terrible...... O-our w-world is going t-to be gone in 5 hours!"

"The creatures-" "IT'S NOT ONE?!"

"Yes Goddess of Music! There's 6 of them! They cause this world complete destrution to the point that it's going to blow up!"

"W-well...... What do we do n-now......?"

"......."

"W-well the God of Leader?"

"We get Mephone4 as our final option."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mephone POV:

"Tune in next time, on Inanimate insanity! You guys can go to the hotel if you like while I prepare the next challe-"

*RING RING!!*

I was getting a call from the Goddess of Plans infront of my contestants. WHY THIS TIME!? I quickly shoved them to the portal before they all notice and they yelled at me, confused and irritated. I ignored the yelling as it disappeared. Then the Goddess of Plans called me again, god, what do they want now?! I look around to make sure no one is here. The winds whooshes around the quiet area before I answer it, groaning.