Fatherly Love {Present Mic}

Some fluff for Mrs_Yamada 💙
Platonic Dad Mic with toddler reader
Female Reader

[3rd POV]
Hizashi had just arrived home from another hard working day at work and couldn't wait to pick up his 2 year old daughter and just relax with her happily in his arms. He unlocked the door to see Y/n come running at him in her adorable Pooh the bear onesie that she loved so much and would wear it so much each time she could when it was clean. The babysitter came right behind Y/n and waved at Hizashi. "That's the one she wanted to wear so bad today while waiting for you to come back from work. She missed you terribly Mr.Yamada." She chuckled a little and Hizashi's smiled down at his daughter as he bent down and picked her up.

"I don't blame her at all, it looks so cozy and comfortable I would even wear it if I had one like it. Thanks for watching her again, here's your pay for the night." Hizashi handed the babysitter the money and she thanked him.

"It's no problem at all Mr.Yamada besides me and Y/n get along really way, I'll see you both later though. Good night Y/n and Mr. Yamanda!" The babysitter waved at y/n and she waved back and the babysitter left closing the door behind her, Hizashi's hid her farewell before setting his stuff down and walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch and heard y/n yawning and looking down at her sleepy face. "Looks like someone is tired, huh?" He cooed down at her and before he knew it she was passed out on his chest. He smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead and pulling out his to a snap a picture of you, changing his background to the picture. As he looked down at Y/n he kept thinking of how he wished you didn't have to grow up and how he wished he could hold her in his arms forever but he knew he would enjoy this for as much as he can before she would grow up too fast for him.

Now he doesn't regret killing your birth parents, besides they Woodbridge be good parents to you either way, he had to do it for your own good to make sure you wools be safe forever.

{401 words}