Valentine's Day

My present for 8Daddyissues8 I hope you'll enjoy this one 🥰 I didn't know who to write for you so I decided to write these three for you! I hope it's ok.

Romantic MidEraserMic
Fem reader
Reader has Stockholm Syndrome
Happy Valentine's Day to all the single pringles and and the ones who are not single out there!
Please enjoy ☺️

Y/n was peacefully sleeping in her bed with her two cats that were gifted to her a couple months ago by Aizawa. Midnight knocked on y/n's door before quietly opening her door, to see her favorite darling asleep. She smiled and walked towards y/n and sat beside y/n on the bed and leaned down and kissed her on the head. "Time to wake up moonlight, breakfast will be ready soon." She said quietly so she didn't speak too loud for y/n early in the morning. "I'm so tried though, five more minutes please Nemuri?" Y/n asked and Midnight sighed and shook her head yes. "Alright, fine. But I want to see you downstairs in 5 minutes, alright?" "Ok, thank you." Y/n smiled at Midnight. "Alright, I'm gonna go help with breakfast now." Midnight got up and walked out of the room and closed the door behind and went to go help Mic with breakfast while Aizawa was busy getting his Valentine's present for y/n.

Ten minutes later, y/n was walking downstairs while her three lovers were setting breakfast on the table for them. She smiled upon seeing them and gave each of them a hug while they gave her a kiss in return. A few minutes later y/n, Midnight, Aizawa and Mic sat down and began eating their food.

"Happy Valentine's Day listener!" Mic cheerfully said to y/n.

"Happy birthday to you too Hizashi." Y/n replied and smiled towards him.

"Happy Valentine's Day my moonlight." Midnight blew a kiss towards y/n and y/n caught it and put her hand on her cheek before giggling with Midnight.

"Happy Valentine's Day kitten." Aizawa smiled.

"Thank you Shouta."

The four of them finished their food after telling each other happy Valentine's Day. Y/n was happy that that the four of them get to spend time with each other today. They all soon finished their food and washed their plates and cups and walked and sat down on the couch in the living room while y/n went up to her room to get her presents for them ready. She came back down a few minutes later.

After Mic, Aizawa, and Midnight gave their gifts to each other they handed out their gifts to y/n. First Midnight gave hers to y/n. It was a small box and y/n opened it to see a moon crescent necklace and she held it up and admired it close to her. "Thank you Nemuri it's so beautiful!" Y/n put the necklace around her neck. Midnight smiled happy that her darling loved her gift.

Next was Mic, he handed her a gift bag with tissue paper covering up the gift and when y/n held it, she noticed it was a little heavy and she reached in and pulled out a music box and played it a little to hear a beautiful tune from it. "It's so lovely Hizashi. I love it." Y/n set the music box on the coffee table in front of her. "I'm glad songbird." Mic replied happily.

Last was Aizawa, he handed y/n a coffee mug with a white cat on it and he held another coffee mug to hers but his has a black cat on it and the two cats were kissing each other. "Awww, it's so cute. I love it Shouta." Aizawa smiled again, happy that she likes his gift. Y/n gave Aizawa, Mic, and Midnight each a kiss on the lips before picking up her gifts for each of them.

First she gave her gift to Midnight, a couple pairs of comfy clothes and Midnight loved them, she thought they were cute and pulled y/n into a hug and peppered her with kisses on her face and y/n laughed before hugging her back and getting her next present ready.

She gave her next present to Mic, it was a a guitar night light with personalized photos of the four of them smiling in each photo. Mic almost cried, it was best the best gift he have ever received from y/n. "This is amazing y/n! The best gift I've received from my favorite listener!" Mic had tears in his eyes now, he got out of his seat and carefully set the the night light down and brought y/n into a big hug and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad you liked my gift Hizashi." Y/n smiled.

She then gave Aizawa a pair of comfy cat pajamas and he also loved it, no gift is better than his gifts from his lovers. "Thank you, y/n." Aizawa smiled again. "I'm glad you guys love my gifts. I love your gifts too. I love spending time with the three of you, especially on this day." Y/n looked at the three of them lovingly.

"We're glad our lunar, but tonight we have one more gift for all of us. We're going out tonight! It's a really nice place! The food is good there and we want to take you out." Midnight said excitedly. "Really?" Y/n had stars in her eyes, it's been a while since she has been somewhere outside of the house! "Yes, we'll be leaving in the evening. So let's spend some time together since we have a lot of time left." Mic said and y/n nodded.

[Time Skip to the evening]

Y/n was getting ready in her room.(you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in :)) Midnight got dressed in a red dress, reaching down to her knees. Mic got dressed in a white suit while Aizawa got dressed in a black suit. Soon everyone was downstairs all dressed and ready. They got into the car and soon they were at the restaurant and got seated and ordered their food and chatted while waiting for their food.

[Time skip to back home]

The four of them walked back into the house and all of them went to their rooms to change into pajamas before watching a movie together. They picked out your favorite movie and got it on and the four of them cuddled together on the couch.

(1041 words)

I tried my best to make this and I hope everyone  enjoyed this, happy Valentine's Day to all of you!