Tutors & Protecters{ Class 1A + teachers}

Platonic yandere class 1A with platonic class 1A teachers (Aizawa, Mic, Midnight)
Requested by: CopyrightDreams34567
Female reader

"Hey, look it's one of the class 1a losers! I heard she is failing and is behind in her classes! Pfft! Look at her, she wants to be a hero but can't pass het classes? How hilarious!" Monoma laughed and Kendou hit him in thr back of the head. "I'm so sorry about him y/n. Me bad my class apologize on his behalf, please pay no attention to him." Kendou bowed. "Oh, it's ok! You don't have to apologize, his words didn't get to me at all!" Y/n waved her hands in front of her, but the truth is his words did get to her and it was true that she is behind on her classes and is failing.

After some training y/n asked to use the restroom, Aizawa gave her permission and she jogged towards the bathrooms. She sat down in a stall and tears started pouring down her eyes, all the stress on her was getting too much for her. She didn't hear the door open and the other girls in her class heard her crying. "Y/n? Is that you?" Momo asked from the other side of the stall, she sounded concerned. Y/n opened the door and Hagakure's, Jiro's, Asui's, Mina's, Momo's, and Uraraka's faces softened seeing y/n's tear stained face. "Aw, what happened honey?" Momo asked and took y/n into her arms and the others huddled around them and it turned into a group hug. "Stress, and because of Monoma. He knows that I'm failing and I'm behind in some of my classes." Y/n pulled away and looked at the girls in the eyes and Momo reached her hand out to wipe away y/n's tears away and started rubbing her back.

"Hey, don't listen to him! His words doesn't matter, don't listen to him!" Uraraka said trying her best to help.

"Yeah!" Mona said and the other nodded their heads agreeing.

"Some of us got behind a few times before and helped each other help and we even asked the teachers to help us better understand what to do in the subjects that were hard for us." Uraraka said. "You could've asked us or Mr.Aizawa for help."

"I'm sorry, we've been so busy training that I didn't think of that. Thank you girls, could you help me with my subjects please?" Y/n was calmer now and felt better.

"Of course! But let's go talk to Mr.Aizawa, Ms.Midnight, and Mic sensei for help first!" Mina said. They all got their things ready and walked out of the bathroom and walked towards Aizawa.

"Mr.Aizawa?" Momo said to get his attention. "What can I help you with Yaoyorozu?" Aizawa turned towards Momo. "You see, y/n has been falling behind in her strides and we were wondering if you, Mic sensei, and Ms.Midnight could help us get up caught up and improve her grades?" Aizawa turneds towards y/n and seeing her red eyes, his face softened a little. The student he had a soft spot for needs help. "Of course, let me go get, Mic and Midnight, the rest of you can go to my class so we can help out y/n." Aizawa gestured to the guys and girls. They and y/n wales back to his class while he went to get his friends.

After a while, y/n was better understanding what was going and now knew what to do. Thanks to her classmates and teachers. Mosltly Momo, Bakugou, Iida, and Midoriya were able to help the most. Surprisingly Bakugou was patient with y/n, unlike how he was with the others. "Thank you so much guys, if it weren't for you I don't think I wouldn't know what do for my assignments." Y/n smiled.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Bakugou mumbled and smiled a little bit hid it. "Back to your dorms you go." Aizawa said. "Thank you Mr.Aizawa, Ms.Midnigt, and Mic sensei." Y/n bowed before running to catch up with the others. "She's so cute, just look at the face, I wanna squish her cheeks so bad. She's so adorable, a daughter I always wanted!" Midnight clapped her hands together smiling at y/n. Aizawa shook his head, but y/n was their favorite student, there had been times where Aizawa just wanted to snatch her up and protect her from this world, same with Mic but he wanted to spoil her a lot too.

Later, the boys were talking and heard from Jiro, that Monoma was bullying y/n about her grades. "I say we teach that bastard a lesson." Bakugou said. "I say we do that! Y/n didn't deserve that at all! Even though I don't always agree with Bakugou's decisions, I agree with this one." Kirishima said. "I cannot argue with you on this." Iida sighed and Midoriya nodded his head, he even agreed. Soon all of them were agreeing with each other. It was decided that would go pay a visit to Monoma. Later that nighttime while the girls were watching movies and snacking thr boys found Monoma and then took care of him. Midoriya, Bakugou, and Kirishima did most of the work. The next morning Monoma was found crippled real bad. He was rushed to the hospital but later died. Aizawa, Midnight, and Mic turned a blind eye to it. It was made sure that y/n never found abd was told that Monoma went to a different school.

(911 words)

(911 words)

The teachers might've not really seemed yandere but trust me, they were. Thinking about writing a part 2, should I? 👀