Fight {Hawks/Shinsou}

Part 2 to the yandere romantic Hawks vs

Part 2 to the yandere romantic Hawks vs. platonic yandere little brother Shinsou. This is basically a filler part to it. I got into a writing mood! Yay!

[3rd POV]

It was a week later and yet Hawks still doesn't give up and it seems like he doesn't plan on stopping that. He always knocks on your door after a few minutes when Hitoshi leaves for school. So you came up with the idea of walking with Hitoshi to school with him so you could avoid Hawks. He is attractive and all but you're just not interested and you didn't want to get all the attention from the public if you were to be his girlfriend. The first time you rejected him you felt bad, but after turning him down multiple times you are extremely exhausted from it.

You were walking back home when unfortunately Hawks spotted you and came swooping down and stood in front of you. "What do you want Hawks?" You had an very annoyed look on your face. "I just wanted to see my little birdie~" Hawks smiled. "For the last time, please leave me alone and stop calling me those nicknames! I'm a very busy person, I have to go back home, get ready for work, go to work and then go pick up Hitoshi, and make dinner for the both of us. I have no time for your games Hawks, go find someone who is actually interested in you." You glared at Hawks and he chuckled. "So feisty ever, I see. I'll leave you alone then y/n, but I'll see you tomorrow." He blowed a kiss and took off again, you shook your head before rushing home so you wouldn't be late for work.

Hawks did leave you alone for the rest of the day and that made your mood happier, Shinsou noticed that you were in a good mood. "What's got you in a good mood sis?" Hitoshi asked as the both of them were walking back home. "Just having a good day today, how does your favorite food sound for dinner?" Hitoshi shook his head yea with excitement. "Thanks, you're the best!" He hugged you and you laughed, hugged him back and then ruffled his hair and started walking home again.

(350 words)