16

Grace stared at him waiting for and explanation.

"That day Amy came in to my room she was trying to get me to make her Luna" Logan said

Flashback

Logan was glaring at Amy. She was just being a annoying.

"Logan I deserve to be Luna" Ay whined

They were fighting and she heard Grace coming in the house. She smirked as Logan was ranting

"Get out bitch!! I have a mate" he spat

"An omega" she sneered. "Worthless"

He was about to attack her when Grace walked in and she kissed Logan. He hesitated startled at what had just happened.

Logan heard the gasp coming from his lovers lips. He detached himself from Amy and saw her in the door. He flung Amy back and she hit the wall.

NO" He shouted at Grace. "No Grace it's not what it looks like"

"Oh really" Grace said as tears went down her cheeks. That hurt Logan to see her cry. "It looks like you just cheated on me with her"

She ran out crying. And Logan ran after her

End of flashback

Grace stared at her mate. One part of her wanted to kiss him the other wanted to rip him apart. She just looked at him.

"Leave" she hissed

She was mad that he had still tortured her. Even as a Royal she was treated horribly. Now that the secret was out it didn't matter.

His eyes darkened and he growled but stomped out. She felt bad but it was replaced with confusion when William came in shortly after with some cream and clothes. He handed her to them. She grudgingly put the clothes on. He handed her the cream and she rubbed it on her injuries.

She flinched when it connected with her skin. The injuries burning under the cream.

"So your the Royal descendant?" He asked

"Well I hope so. Or I wouldn't have gotten beaten to death now would I?" She growled

He flinched but just nodded

"Shall we go?" He asked she looked up startled

"Were?" She asked

"Home. To your pack house" he said she shook her head

"Later" she sighed and stood up ignoring the aching in her body.

The pain was worth it.

"I need to take care of something first"

***

She walked outside and some people stared at her. Well not some but all. She just ignored them and walked towards the pack house.

When she got there the Anderson family was auguring with each other and quieted when they saw who had walked through the door.

"Grace" Logan said when he saw her

She saw Damon push Leslie behind her and Jason tuck a frightened Cassie in. Grace rolled her eyes. Max grabbed Leah but she glared at him.

"How do you feel?" Amelia asked

"It's kind of nice" she shrugged taking everyone by surprise. "Now no one talks about me behind my back and they know if they do I could just rip there throat out!"

Everyone's eyes were wide.

"Anyway........." she said. "I came to tell you that I'm leaving"

"What? Why?" Logan asked. He was now in front of her and looked suspicious and mad.

"I have to go back home" she responded

"This is your home" he hissed

"It never felt like it" she snapped back he growled and punched the wall

"Were just gonna go" Amelia said they all dashed out

Logan leaned against the counter. His hands clenching the marble as it broke.

"Calm down" Grace whispered

She walked around and put her arms around him he turned to her cupping her face.

"I will always love you" he whispered

"I love you too" she said and then they kissed

Desperate to get closer to each other. From not seeing one another for a long time there kiss intensified. But they only got that far.

***

Grace was standing with William. She was ready to leave her old pack. She was clutching Logan's shirt as they said goodbye. Fresh tears piled out of her eyes as she looked at him

"After everything we've been through" she whispered he kissed her

Amelia came up and hugged her. Tears pouring out of her eyes as she watched her sister go.

"I'll make sure to watch him. And I'll watch Amy when your gone" she said

Grace scrunched up her face at the mention of Amy.

"I won't" Logan said. "I can't"

She just smiled and kissed him again

"We better get going." William said

Grace hugged Leah and Max.

"Mom" She whispered to her she cried out and squeezed her tighter. She looked at Max. Her old Alpha

"Your like the dad I never had"
She said he hugged her

Cassie was crying as she ran up. Jason running after her. Looking torn. Grace hugged Cassie.

"It'll be ok" She whispered. "I'll be back"

"Promise?" she whispered

"I promise" She said back and held out her pinky. Her small one took hers  and she squeezed it.

She smiled and hugged her again. Then she hugged the rest of the family and faced William.

"Let's go" She said. He nodded but she kissed Logan one last time. Lingering a lite bit as her tears brushed his eyes. He just smiled and nodded at her after kissing her forehead. She backed away

Then they both formed. She saw the Anderson's plus Cassie and Damon eyes widened at her wolf form. It was as big as Logan's. She started walking off with William who also had a large wolf. He looked worn out and tired.

She guessed it took him all the strength he had to form into his wolf. As she started to enter the forest she took one longing last look at her family. They were staring after her. Logan's eyes held sadness but also proudness. She smiled at him and he smiled back. 

Then she turned around and dashed into the darkness.

***

It's a short chapter. There is one more chapter left  the Epilogue. Then a sneak peek for the sequel!!!

The book is almost done!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you everyone for the support. Please like and comment!

🙏✋