Prologue 

(EDITED)

Mated to the Omega

The Royal Family smiled at the newborn baby girl who was being held by her mother.

"Hello my Baby" the new mother cooed

The child's eyes were shut but she let out a content sigh at her mother's voice.

The father walked up and stroked his newborn child's head. Then he kissed his wife.

"We did good" he whispered to her

She laughed and the baby's eyes shot open. Her mother smiled at her.

They couldn't wait to tell the others that she was well and happy.

"Alpha" a young boys voice shouted

Everyone looked up. The boy burst in and froze at the sight.

"Yes William," the alpha said

"Alpha the Rouges. They're here" he panted

The alpha shot up. His wife eyes wide with fear as she held her newborn close.

"William get the pack ready. We will not let them in." He commanded

William nodded and ran out along with the rest of the family. The alpha looked at his wife and daughter

"Everything will be fine" he whispered to them

"Jasmine," he said to his wife. "Take care of her. I'll come back"

He turned and sprinted for the door

"Joseph" she called out before he could leave he turned into the vicious beasts many had learned to fear

"If you don't make it. I just want you to now. I love you. Our baby loves you." She whispered the tears in her eyes

The wolf she spoke to, who was already sprinting ahead abruptly came to a halt and looked back at her.

He gave her one last look then turned around and kept running.

Jasmine let out a sob.

She stared down at her child. Her small child who was clueless about what was going on.

She weakly got up. She placed her child in a basket. She stroked her head.

She picked up the basket and silently went outside.

Around her were fighting and bloodshed. She quickly made her way to the forest. She had to protect her child. Then she would fight to protect her pack.

Her mate caught sight of her and got distracted. A rouge tackled him

"Joseph" she cried out

Wolves were surrounding her and her child. She clutched her to her chest. Her husband mind linked her

"Go run." He said through a faded mindlink

She did and ran into the forest. She felt when he died. She felt when the Royal family died. When the strongest family died. The strongest wolves were dead. She cried out for Joseph.

She looked down at her baby. She was sleeping peacefully, oblivious to what had happened. She ran and she could feel someone following her.

The rouges.

Soon she came across a small little village. Werewolves. She could smell them.

The pack that was one village over.

She rushed up to the nearest house. She set her baby down.

"Oh, poor baby" she cooed. "If only I could protect you. Your father died a hero. You have royal blood in you. Hopefully everything will make sense my love."

She pulled out a little envelope addressed to the family inside the house. The ones who would take care of her daughter. Then she took out a second envelope addressed to her daughter. She leaned down at kissed her forehead.

"Goodbye my child," she whispered. "I will always love you"

She stepped up and knocked on the door. She scurried away. The tears falling down her cheeks.

She watched as a woman unlocked the door and looked down

The woman gasped. She picked up the sleeping baby. She held the note. Then they walked back in soothing the child who had just woken up.

Jasmine bit her lip and turned. She was faced with a rouge. Not just any rouge. The rouge that killed her mate. Her child's father.

She growled. She formed into her wolf and growled. She ran for the forest which the rouge followed her

When they reached the forest she whipped around and sprung at the rouge at surprise.

Before he could do anything she killed him by ripping out his jugular. She felt the growls from the other rouges as they stared at the dead wolf.

At least she could avenge her mate. She formed back to humans.

"Oh, my child I love you. Stay strong" she whispered or herself hoping her child could hear it

Knowing she couldn't

She waited for her death. And it soon came

---------------------------------------

A young woman walked to her front door.

Who could be knocking at this time? She thought

She opened it and saw a small baby. She gasped and picked up the basket. She looked around but no one was there. She picked up the letter with the baby. She smiled at the child and soothed her while they went inside.

She set the baby down. She took the letter and opened it. On a white piece of paper 5 words were there

'Her name shall be Grace'

She looked at the other letter. It was addressed to Grace.

The woman smiled and looked down at the baby. She brought it up to her room. She had an old crib from another pack member.

She picked up the baby and placed it in the crib.

"Goodnight Grace" she whispered. "Sweet dreams"

---------------------------------------

Grace stirred in her crib. She curled up. The wind howled like a wolf. And Grace liked the sound

And in the night she heard a whisper

"Oh, my child I love you. Stay strong" a woman's voice said

But perhaps it was only an echo