Chapter 24 ~ Care

Start from the beginning

I too was feeling pain seeing Tridha in such pain.

"Let's go to the doctor." I said but she denied

"So take pain killer" again she denied 

"So should I do something?" and now again she denied . wow!! She rejected my offers. Stubborn, even though she is in pain, she still has to show stubbornness.

"You go do your work, just bring me the hot water bag." she said and I ran to get the hot water bag.

I looked up on Google how to keep girls calm and happy during their periods, so I did as they said and brought for Tridha her favorite ice creams, different types of chocolates, cakes, very sweet things and also pads because I had to  as i don't know if she have enough pads or not. But I had forgotten that she had ordered a hot water bag an hour before from me and in the midst of all this, I forgot to give it to her.

As soon as i entered my room

"Where were you? What were you doing so long?" She stopped a bit, perhaps the cramps had come back, she took a deep breath and said, "I have been waiting for you for so long." She looked at me angrily.

"I had gone to bring all this, that's why I got late, sorry" I said showing all the chocolates and ice creams and she hugged me hard.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you had come to bring all this." She said and I kissed her forehead, she looked at me and kissed me, that too on the lips.

Oh my God am I dreaming? Tridha kissed me and that too on her own initiative. God forbid she always has such cramps and I do such things for her and she kisses me. Shut up Abhimanyu Raichand how can you even think that girls feel pain because of cramps you stupid. I quickly took back your words from the God . 

"Why didn't you kiss me?" she asked me and I remembered that I forgot to reciprocate in my excitement.

"Jaan ." I was about to speak when Tridha said, "You don't love me, that's why you didn't kiss me." She said and she started crying.

Oh god periods and its mood swings. I pacified Tridha with great difficulty and now she had ice cream.

It was night, we both were at home since afternoon. Both I and Tridha are working, Tridha was also working on the laptop while sitting in bed . 

"What will you eat for dinner?" I asked and she looked at me

" Sorry, I forgot. It is very late, I will cook food now. " She was about to get up from the bed, I stopped her.

"Today we will order from outside and eat. Now tell me, what will you eat?"

"But you don't eat outside food, you want to eat your own healthy food."

"Don't worry about me, I'll order something healthy."

I ordered Chinese for her and my simple diet food for me. And it came within half an hour inside. Both of us stayed in my penthouse because it was at some distance from the office.

"Try it and you will love  this, I am sure, then you can eat all these green leaves ." She said, I also saw it but I also loved my body, that is why I disagreed. But this girl was tempting me again and again.

"Tri, don't show me greed and eat it your food , an......" My words remained in my mouth as Tridha put the noodles in my mouth. I closed my eyes in satisfaction as it was hell delicious .

"This is so tasty, why have I never eaten food like this before? I don't know when I last ate something like this in my childhood, this is very good," I said and she fed me back.

After the delicious dinner , we both were watching a movie because Tridha was not sleeping and neither was I, then Aniket's video call comes.

"How are you friends?" Aniket asked