"Yeosang, don't be disrespectful! He is your father, and he is treating you like his own kid!" His mom yelled back.

Yeosang felt like crying. He was just so upset and just so mad because his mom is trying to make him call her new boyfriend dad.

Yeosang didn't like it one bit. He hated the guy, and he also hated Yeosang back. He would play nice in front of his mom, but when they were alone, he would just say disgusting things.

"He isn't my father! I don't have a father! Don't you see how much he hates me? He is just using you and you would just let it slide?!" Yeosang yelled back at her. 

Yeosang was almost 18. He worked part time while going to school and he understands what is going on. He isn't a child, and he won't accept someone who is a bad person in his life. It was obvious that guy was just using her. 

"That's it. You're grounded, and you will not be seeing Wooyoung or that Jongho boy ever again. It's obvious he is making you say these awful things-" 

"Don't fucking mention Jongho when he is not even the topic of this conversation!" Yeosang cut her off.

However, even if Yeosang was angry and upset, he didn't expect his mom to swing her hand back and slap him across the face. Yeosang's head turned right as his cheek stung.

"You dare to curse at your own mother while you are living under my roof? I will not be taking your behaviour like it's nothing! You're grounded, and you won't be able to go out for months!" 

Yeosang didn't keep in his tears anymore. It's not the first time they had a fight over his mother's new boyfriend, and it's definitely not making Yeosang less calm. 

"Okay then. I'm leaving. It's obvious you don't want me here, so you guys can just enjoy without me." Yeosang said as he sobbed. 

His mom turned to look at him, a clear shock being written on her face as she just watched Yeosang pick up his bag. 

"Yeosang, wait-"

Yeosang slammed the door shut, not hearing the rest. 

Yeosang was 17 when he left from home, and he had to live with Wooyoung. He thought of Wooyoung's family more like his own, specially after his parents got divorced and his mom found a new boyfriend. 

He slept on the floor of Wooyoung's room, and he just couldn't get it in his mind that his mom would just trust more a guy she just met than her own son. 

She dared to insult Jongho and Wooyoung : Two people that were there for him when he needed it the most, and his mother wasn't.

That was the final straw for Yeosang. He won't be listening to that. 

Jongho was a guy he met in his math class. 

He is smart and handsome, and he is also studying business to take over the company his father owned. The smile he gave Yeosang the first time they met made Yeosang immediately fall in love. 

They just clicked immediately and started dating in secret not too long after. They got along very well, and he is always there for Yeosang even if his own family picture isn't pretty. 

He knows what is happening in Yeosang's life, and he is always there. His own parents were, let's say, traditional.

They wanted Jongho to have a wife and kids so they can take over the business one day, and that's exactly why he was studying it without having much choice. Because he didn't have a choice, he just kept quiet.

They were clear about what they wanted, and they didn't give Jongho any affection even when he was a kid. An only kid to be exact, raising him to be a cold and unloving person but he was never like that with Yeosang.

With Yeosang, Jongho was happy. He could be himself. 

Jongho was Yeosang's first love, and he is sure Jongho loved him back. They kissed and hugged everyday, silently hoping for it never to happen. They were soulmates. 

Yeosang and Jongho were there for each other, but Yeosang's heart broke one day. 

He pressed his phone against his ear as it beeped, and after a few moments, Jongho picked up.

Yeosang smiled. "Hey, you wanna meet me at the store? We could go and have drinks."

Jongho was silent, and Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. Did he even hear him? 

"Jongho?-"

He sighed. "Yeosang, I won't be able to see you anymore." 

Yeosang felt his heart skipping a few of beats as his blood ran cold. He was sure he didn't say anything.

"What? W-what do you mean?" 

"My mom and dad found out."  Jongho said immediately after. 

Yeosang widened his eyes. He prayed to god for Jongho to say sike.

"W-what? But.. how?" Yeosang mumbled in shock. 

Jongho gulped. "I-I don't know, but we have to break up.."

Yeosang shook his head. "Jongho, no-"

"I'm so so sorry baby. I promise I'll get you back, my love. Just wait for me, please." Jongho said as he sobbed too.  

"J-Jongho.." Yeosang's voice cracked. "Jongho, please-"

The call was soon cut off, and Yeosang was heartbroken as he just stared at his phone and let the tears fall down and roll down his cheeks. 

How is everything bad happening to him? He clearly doesn't have any luck, and he is alone now. 

His parents hate him, and Jongho just broke up with him. Wooyoung is the only person he has now. 

Yeosang was heartbroken, and he is officially alone now.