"You have to behave", Seungcheol tells, Jeno nods.

"Yeah-"

"Excuse me? Is that a good luck? Well thank you?", You look at everyone then to jeno. "And wait", You turn your head to seungcheol. "What about that plan when I have to disguise as Mrs. Kim??".

Seungcheol remembers it, "That. If this mission goes well smoothly and we get to gather enough details. We'll eventually have to take it Into action and disguise as Mrs. and Mr. Kim. Which is you and Seokmin. But if this.. Stalker finds out that you're not Mrs. And Mr. Kim, we have no choice but to take it into action", Seungcheol tells.

"We're not sure about this yet right? Since we don't know when we'll find the stalker..", Hoshi speaks up, asking.

seungcheol nods, "Yeah. It might take days for the investigation."., Hoshi nods then woozi speaks up.

"If ever we find this stalkers.. We're not sure how many there are but if we find them. No killing okay? No matter what the situation holds, do not kill them", woozi tells, reminding all of you.

"Alright so that's all?", Chan asks and stands up, earning some stares. "What?-".

"For today, Chan, Y/N and The8 needs to spy on Mrs. and Mr. Kim. In any way, you three might find something. That's all", Hearing that Chan whined.

"Woozi hyung! Can't today be a rest day??", Chan asks acting cute to the older.

woozi sighs, "no".

Seungcheol chuckles hearing dino whine.

You stood up and go upstairs, dino stops you.

"Yah! Where you going? We have to go!!", Dino raises his voice, you sigh.

"Am I gonna go wearing this?", You point at your outfit, wearing a short and a tshirt. This is so no first mission outfit.

Dino scratched his hair, "oh yah.. Go change! Quickly!". Dino signalled you to go on.

You rolled your eyes and continued on your room.

Jeno walks up to renjun, woozi and seungcheol who's somehow planning the whole thing.

"Hyung, can I join-", Before jeno could continue, renjun stops him.

"No, we have other investigations to do. You stay here, your sister will be safe and sound with Chan and Minghao". renjun assures Jeno as they drag jeno with them.

Donghyuck and Dk are chilling on the couch by got dragged by seungcheol, "No chilling. we need to work".

Both guys whined but had no choice but to follow.

A few minutes passed, you left your room and peek on the living room, you can see minghao and Dino waiting for you.

"They can wait later..", You slowly and silently ran to Mark's room, you immediately opened the room and see him putting some clothes in his luggage.

He was shock seeing you, "what's up Y/N? What's with the sudden visit?". He asks.

"Are you sure you're not letting me joint team overseas?", You still do not want to be grouped with your brother. Also seungcheol? He's a crazy bossy man! You don't like your team at all.

Mark sighs, "it's settled Y/N.. It won't be so bad since your mission is pretty easy right?", Mark asks and takes off his clothes suddenly, you widen your eyes and immediately looked away.