The Streets?!

---------------------------------------------------------Y/N POV-------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, are you telling me. you found this random person...on the STREETS!?" asked Purple Guy, "What if...what if she...WHAT IF SHE HURTS MY BEAUTIFUL FACE?!"

"Matt, She um..." Green tried to explain.

"What's going on down her- HOLY FISH USING CHOPSTICKS WHO THE FLOP IS THAT?!" asked a blue hooded guy...with...no eyes? Another guy comes down the stairs he is in a red hoodie. He looks familiar but he just ignores you so...yeah idk really.

"Um, I'm Y/N," you reply. They all look at you, except for the red. The red seems kinda...perverted. Wait. That's Tord.

You walk up to him grinning evily and tug on his sleeve, "TORD? The perverted cheese mouth? "

Blue laughs at this, Green drops his cola can, and Matt(?) is giggling.

"What?" you ask innocently.

The blue says "okay y/n, i'm Tom, This is commie-"

"Don't say c.o.m.m.i.e., it is a bad word Tom!" you gasp, "Though it is true."

"Oh?" asks Tord, clearly offended.

"yes.it is," you deGLARE to Tord.(get it?)

Green chimes in, "OK, Y/N, Blue hoodie is Tom, I guess you know Tord, Purple/Green is Matt, and I'm Edd!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A/N<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I will write more later, but there will be more puns from both Edd, and some others!

See you next chapter!

-Stupey