The moment the female beast found that her cub appeared, she suddenly stopped attacking the others and disappeared into the air, presumably wanting to teleport to her cub.

Gusen knew that even if the mother beast retrieved the cub, the other party would not be soft on these ill-intentioned intruders. With the nature of Warcraft, if you don't kill all of them, you won't stop at all.

It happened that this cub was not far from him, he didn't even think about it, a leap, grabbed the monster cub, this is his magic weapon to lead away the mother beast.

The moment the monster cub was caught by Gusen, it wanted to use the same spatial attack as its mother, but unfortunately it was still too young, and the attack it launched only left a small wound on Gusen's hand.

At the moment when Gusen had just caught the cub, the female beast had teleported through space and moved to the place where the cub appeared, and as a result, it found that it was one step late, and its cub was still caught by the enemy.

That space monster was simply mad, and it couldn't care less, and a flash appeared in front of Gu Sen, and the whole one pounced, wanting to take back its cub.

This is the first time that this monster has truly appeared. This space monster is not small, about the same size as the Siberian tiger on Earth. Looks, a little like cats on Earth, with silver fur, round face, big black eyes, looking a little cute.

It's a pity that such a cute face is life-threatening. Gusen stepped back, dodged the pounce, and then drew his knife and stabbed the lower body of the monster.

At the moment when he was about to stab, Gusen quickly withdrew his hand and slammed the cub in front of him. He saw that the knife he had just stretched out had disappeared by half.

A small spatial crack appeared in front of Gu Sen at some point, and spread extremely rapidly, the knife was still disappearing, and it was seen that the spatial crack was about to swallow up the area where half of Gu Sen's body was located in less than a second. But the moment the cub blocked Gu Sen's body, this spatial crack popped and dissipated.

The space monster looked at Gu Sen with hatred, it had just tried to use its spatial ability to cut a separate space near this person's arm so that it could take back its cub, but this human was constantly moving, and the position of the cub was also changing in front of him, so that it did not dare to act rashly.

Gu Sen looked at the cub in his hand and said in his heart that he was destined to be an evil person today. This space monster can't attack at all, all attacks close to it will be swallowed by the spatial crack, so those who can be killed with one move can only use resonance. But he can't make it out here, really use it, few people here can resist.

"Don't even come out." After Gu Sen dropped such a sentence, he ran out of the factory with this monster cub, and he wanted to use this cub to lead the mother beast out of the house so that he could launch a resonance attack.

Sure enough, as soon as the front foot Gusen ran out of the house, the female beast had already teleported out. One after another the fine spatial cracks rushed to Gu Sen's lower plate. This female beast is also very intelligent, and the angle chosen is very tricky, and Gusen just wants to use the cub as a shield is not so convenient.

But what it didn't calculate was that Gusen's movements would be so fast, even if he couldn't teleport, but the explosive power of his leg muscles was extremely strong, and in the case of running at full speed, it was enough for him to rush out tens of meters in one second. In a short period of time, that Warcraft could not judge his exact location at all.

Gu Sen saw that he had already lured the mother beast out, so he didn't bother to pinch the cub anymore. After all, this little guy is also a space monster, this will also be extremely hard to save himself, Gu Sen grasped it for more than ten seconds, and there were already seven or eight more openings in his hand.