|8|

Felix's POV:

I felt a weight on my shoulder and I saw Mia fell asleep. I smiled slightly at the sight.

"Whatcha smiling at?" Chris asked me while looking at me in the rearview mirror. He chuckled when he saw the sight in front of him.

"She's cute" I admitted

"Jisung has headphones, he can't hear us so be honest, so you like her Felix?"

3rd person POV:

The nine of them returned home. Since Mia was still asleep, they made Changbin carry her because he is the strongest out of the 8 men.

"Do you know where she lives?" Changbin asked the others but the question was mostly directed to Felix

"No, just let her sleep over for another night, if that's ok with you guys?" Felix asked his roommates who nodded.

"Carry her to my bed, I'll sleep on the couch" Chan said

"No, I'll sleep on the couch. She can sleep in my bed." Felix said

"No, the couch is uncomfortable, I'll sleep there." Chan argued

"Okay you do you but I'm sleeping on my bed." Hyunjin shrugged to which Jisung agreed with him. They both went inside and to their room

"Hyung please~"

"Ugh fine." Chan finally gave in. Felix immediately hugged the older.

"Thank you~" Chan smiled at the younger's behaviour and took Mia out of Changbin's arms and carried her to Felix's bedroom.

"I'd like to stay for another night, but it's Monday tomorrow and I have work." Minho said

"Yeah, the '0 line and Jeongin still have school.."

"Don't remind me." Jeongin said "I'm gonna stay the night in the guest bedroom."

"Anyways we better go" Minho said walking towards his car. Changbin and Seungmin followed after saying bye to the guys.

"I'm gonna shower then go to bed" Chan smiled walking towards the small closet in their house and grabbing a few pillows and blankets. He walked to the living room and placed them on the couch.

"Okay, we're going straight to bed" Jeongin smiled at his hyungs

"Goodnight" Chan smiled

"Night"

Felix settled on the couch and soon fell asleep.

The next morning:

Mia woke up in the same room as yesterday.

She went to the bathroom and took a shower. After freshening up she went downstairs and saw Chan cooking in the kitchen.

"Good morning Chris~ Whatcha making?" she said in her famous Australian accent. Even tho Chan knew she was Australian, he was still shocked every time she spoke.

"Good morning Mia. I'm making eggs for breakfast." Chan said while he was focused on the pan.

"Mhm"

"Did you sleep well? You fell asleep on our way home from the mall so we took you to Felix's room since we don't know where you live"

Oh, right. She didn't tell them..

"Oh.."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

a/n
Hehe.