|6|

Felix dragged the female into his room and she sat on the bed.

"Let's see what we have for you.." Felix said to himself while opening the closet door.

He looked through the various outfit and finally decided. The freckled boy handed the outfit to the female and she went to the bathroom to change.
Once she returned, the male was stunned.

She wore a simple outfit. Black ripped jeans and a dark blue hoodie that was too big for he. "Darn she's cute.." Felix thought while blushing just a slight shade of pink.

"So.?" Mia asked after noticing that the male just stared at her.

"U-Um, it's good. You look cute." "Darn it Yongbok! You said that out loud!" Felix mental scolded himself for being so stupid.

Mia felt her cheeks heating up at the olders words. She couldn't form a proper sentence in her head. She was barely able to mutter something, which probably sounded something similar to "Just hurry up and let's go"

Mia rushed out of the room and went to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and she didn't se herself. No. She saw a whole ripe tomato. She was sure that she couldn't get any redder.

She splashed cold water on her face in hopes of calming herself down. She tried but just couldn't get the freckled boys words out of her head.

"You look cute"

Those words will definitely be stuck in her head for the rest of the day. After making sure she was at least a bit less red, she headed downstairs where she saw most of the guys waiting.

The moment she saw Felix, her ears turned a bright shade of red. Not only because of what he said, but because he looked majestic.

His outfit was basic but he looked stunning in everything.

He wore a plain black t-shirt and bright sweat pants. His pastel yellow bucket hat perfectly described him. Sunshine.

The male noticed her and smiled at her, his eyes turning into crescent moons while doing so.

Mia went up to them and sat next to Felix while waiting for the others to finish getting ready.

"Wow Mia, you look really pretty." Jisung complimented while walking into the room and sitting next to Minho.

Mia thanked him while the freckled male put his arm around her, pulling her into a side hug. She felt her face heat up for the tenth time that day and she didn't know how Felix didn't notice.

"Okay I'm here we can go." Hyunjin exclaimed walking towards the front door.

"You're so slow. It literally takes you at least forty minutes to get ready." Changbin complained

"Well that's because I actually want to look good" Hyunjin argued.

"So do I!" Changbin argued back.

Mia chuckled at her behaviour before being pulled by Felix towards the door.

"Okay so, how will we sit in the car?" Minho asked

"I can drive!" Jisung exclaimed

"No you can't. Last time you almost ended inside a ditch." Seungmin said

"We'll be fine! That was the only time I messed up while driving. Besides-" Jisung was interrupted by Minho

"What about that one time where we both ended up in the police stati-" Jisung put a hand over Minho's mouth to stop him from saying anything.

"You ended up WHERE?" Asked Chan.

"Nothing hyung!" Jisung smiled at Chan in hopes of not getting in trouble.

While they discussed, Felix dragged Mia towards Chan's car and they sat in the back seat. They started talking until eventually Chan and Jisung sat in the front seats.

"Now we can finally go" Chan said while turning on the engene.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

a/n
So yeah, don't let Jisung drive in this story👍