"Right-" he said, rubbing the back of his head. "I'll fix your hair. It's my fault for messing it up" with that, I started playing around with Jiwoos hair, trying to flatten it again as Inhyuk and Jiyoung could only watch from afar. Suman and his colleague, too, all wondered what's going on. Also wondering who the hell that red haired pretty boy is? Seeing how he's buddy buddy with Inhyuk and the kid who beat Sucheon, but also seemed acquainted with Jiyoung. Chairwoman of Shinhwa. Of course, they over heard my earlier conversation with her, thinking I'm some sort of close friend instead.

...

"I'll wait out here until you're finished talking" I smiled, watching both Jiyoung and Jiwoo stop at the door way into her office. "It's fine for you to come in as well, Kain" Jiyoung spoke to me after awhile. I shook my head. "I feel like I'll be interfering in your conversation. It's only right that I stay out of it. You can meet me after you've finished talking with Jiwoo" I waved the two inside, practically shoving them into the room and manually closing the door myself. "Gosh, there's really something different this time..." Jiyoung and Jiwoo didn't seem to want to leave me alone. Inhyuk had other business to take care of, so he had to leave. For now, I just leaned against the railings going down stairs. Scrolling through my phone when my eyes caught sight of the 15 missed calls and 40 messages left by Suho.

About 39 of them containing malicious cussing towards me.

"Let's have a seat" after silence covered the duo in the room after I shoved them inside, they both walked to the couches, sitting down. "How are you feeling?" Jiyoung asked Jiwoo. "Much better now" he responded, a light pink covering his cheeks as he kept his eyes on the ground. "Jiwoo, you really risked your life this time. You know that right?" And so, their conversation started.

The reason I decided to stay out of it this time is because this is a crucial point in the story as well. It's obvious Jiwoo is growing feelings for Jiyoung and vise versa. After this, they'll have grown closer. And me, Jiwoos fan, shall gladly watch happily. Even if I had my fair share of odd moments with Jiwoo, I'm sure he still retains some feelings for Jiyoung. And as I may have recovered some of my relation to her, she should also have some interest in Jiwoo. It's perfect.

"Hello?" 'WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP THE FU@$//$/)/$:)2$.)2!:!2 YOU &/$.$/$/&" I smiled, listening to Suho cuss me out on the other side of the phone. Turning my back to the duo still talking inside the office. "I had my reasons. Plus, I'm very safe right now. In fact, I'm probably at the safest place I could be." I tried calming down Suho who continued to pester me about sending him my location. Seeing how scary he's being, I'd rather not. "Just know I'm very safe right now and nothings gonna happen to me. Good bye" finally, after a bit more arguing back and forth, I grew tired of it and hung up. Shutting my phone off into silence.

Click.

I turned, seeing Jiwoo about ready to leave when he turned. "Oh right. Jiyoung?" I bit my lip in anticipation. "That dress looks really good on you" he smiled kindly after complimenting her. I had to keep myself from getting excited again. This proves how amazing he is. There's no way I would've been able to compliment someone like Jiyoung right in front of them...then my mind flashed to the time me and Jiyoung had a moment on the balcony of her office in the middle of the night. My smile turning into a frown. My head back then was so...terrified of her knowing I'm awakened. Scared she'd use it to her own advantage. Luckily, that wasn't the case. She even agreed to start over.

We're friends now.

I ran my hand through Kains hair, still processing that time. Compared to when I first started out, I now have some ally's I can trust. But knowing I became friends with Jiyoung is still hard to believe. She's someone high up with great influence, every strong, and I, being the previous basterd who harassed her to no end. I know well she's doing it for the sake of Hua and Shinhwas peace contract. But still.