Part 1

621 had done it they brought down the Xylem. but they were too late to leave after fighting Walter they couldn't just leave. They had nothing left every, friend they had died. They didn't see the point anymore.

Ayre: It's done 621 time to go now!

y/n: I can't go Ayre see you on the other side Ayre.

Ayre: Well then Raven... it was good knowing you.

Meanwhile in Chaldea

Ritsuka: Mash how far along is Roman and Da Vinci at getting to the next singularity?

Mash: Roman said they should be done sometime today. Should we summon a new servant while we wait?

Ritsuka: Mind as well we do need more servants to help especially after the last singularity and not being prepared well enough.

Ritsuka and Mash started to head to the summoning room. when they got there Mash set up the summoning room and Ritsuka got the saint quarts ready to summon.

Ritsuka: Well the summoning's not going well Mash and we only have enough saint quarts for one last try.

Mash: mind as well try one last time maybe you'll get luck senpai.

Ritsuka decided to at least try one more time for once instead of buying more saint quarts when he did he didn't expect who he'd summon.

C4-621: Are you my new handler?