chapter 2

They landed in Delhi after 10 years years, Aadya had mixed emotions of nervousness and excitement. Ruhi and Rishab are in Delhi first time so they are only excited, here someone is standing with a familiar face he none other than Rudra,  after looking at him Aadya feel so many emotions and Rudra is very excited to meet his mama and mami he hear about Aadya but didn't see her face so he is confused at aadya and ruhi.

He came towards their direction and touch Ankur and Siddhi 's feets .

Rudra- pranaam mama ji parnam mami ji how are you guys you guys left without telling me, ahh leave it tell me wo is Aadya

Ankur- she .......he pointed at Aadya.

He moved his eyes on her and smile which she didn't reciprocate, but suddenly he hug her.

Rudra- welcome in Delhi baccha, consider me as your brother.

Aadya eyes became wet remembering something. She break the hug .

Aadya- thankyou Mr. Chaudhari but I don't need any brother anymore........Rudra felt a pang in his heart he don't know why Aadya seems very familiar to him. Ankur control the situation.

Ankur- Rudra meet them she is Ruhani and he is Rishab.

Rudra- oh hii Ruhani nice to meet you and hello Rishab nice to meet you too, I think we should leave papa is waiting for you guys.

Ankur and Siddhi sit in Rudra 's car and Aadya Ruhi Rishab are coming from another car .

They reach at chaudhari House, Aadya is hesitating to enter but ruhi pulled her inside her eyes roam around the whole hall she chuckled after looking at a photo with garland, there is a small girl in the picture  maybe she then on nine it's (Shivika picture), she also had tears there is one more photo with garland there is a beautiful women in the photo she is controlling her herself for crying.

She noticed someone coming down from stairs, when she look upwards her pain changed in extreme anger and pain .

Shiv-  how are you Bhai and bhabhi?

Ankur- we are fine how are you shiv?

Shiv- I'm living, and today a little happy afterall today is my daughter's marriage, looking here she is come Diksha.

Diksha come from entrance and hug Shiv, he kissed her forehead, Aadya felt a pang in her heart but she controlled herself Siddhi noticed her state and understand everything.

Siddhi- Shiv meet my daughter Aadya and her friends Ruhani and Rishab.

Shiv- come here beta I heard about you but never get time to meet you.

Aadya- pranam Mr. Chaudhari I also don't like to meet someone who is not my family........ Shiv felt bad but he don't know why he fell like a taunt. Ruhi and Rishab also greeted him Diksha noticed Rishab actually Rishab is very handsome like chocolate hero, she is astonished because of his handsomeness.

Diksha- hii handsome......in a butter coated tone

Rishab- hello didi....... diksha get offended by didi, Aadya and Ruhi is trying hard to control their laugh. After freshen up they again come in the hall they started talking when Shiv informed than Yuvraj and Preeti are on shopping for imprtant things with Vivaan his wife and Rudra wife.  And Vidhan is in office he don't like to attend function, Aadya really want to meet Vidhan.
Shiv mentioned about groom and it broke Aadya heart in million pieces.

Shiv- you know Ankur Om himself asked me for this marriage I never thought that Yugant will accept it but he accepted the proposal.......after hearing Yugant's name Aadya felt like cry but then she remembered everything thing and sit here like they don't matter they are no one to her she Aadya only Aadya.

Here Rishab is looking at Aadya with adoration Ruhi noticed his gaze and smile she come beside Rishab and said.

Ruhi- oh my Mr. Majnu propose her before someone take her away, and don't say it's nothing like that.

Rishab smiled shyly and look other side

Ruhi- why are you behaving like a new bride propose her today at night party.

Rishab- ok but what if she rejected me or worst she slapped.

Ruhi- duffer what is she accepted, I know her she has a soft corner for you so go my majnu.

Rishab- ok to night I'll propose my love.