In the world of Manwha known as Eleceed, as far as I've read, Kartein is considered the greatest healer of all time. Yet, despite his amazing abilities and high intelligence, he couldn't make pills containing his ability to heal? Or at least help heal? This is what made me interested in the person they called "Doctor Pi". Not only did he make a medication to quickly heal wounds, but a medication that can health lethal wounds like my brunt throat and torn ligaments. The way it worked reminded me a lot of hyungs journal about healing. How he learned to use force control into healing properties. Although it left him drained afterwards.

Someone like Doctor Pi could possibly be the 2nd best healer in the world, right behind Kartein and just after Dr.Delein. Yet, such a figure isn't mentioned either. "Young master, Doctor Pi...you see is someone many don't know about. Because of his past, he requested to remain anonymous from the awakened world and exclusively wished to remain by the masters side" Suho explained after walking over and sitting beside me. Leaning towards my ear to whisper. "You see, only very few in the Hua organization knows of Doctor Pi's existence. Me, my brother, Elise, the master, and two others know about him. And now you" I shuddered feeling Suhos breath tickling my ear.

As usual, Kains touch deprived body remained as sensitive as ever. "R-really?" I stiffened, practically curling away from Suhos whispers as I couldn't handle him being so close anymore. Kains body started to blush without my consent. "Yes. I only know about him. I don't know anything else besides him being the masters personal doctor. So far, he only has 2 apprentices" he mentioned. Meaning the other 2 that know of Doc Pi is his own students. "I see" I said, standing up. "I-I need to go for a walk. You don't need to follow me" I smiled, slipping on a jacket and hood with sunglasses before running off outside.

"What did you say to him!?" Elise appeared behind Suho who stood up to follow but had no time when I ran off. "What? Nothing! Seriously! I was just answering his questions!!" He yelped, seeing the wooden spoon aim for his temple.

...

"At least I got some information on Hua now. Still, I need to learn more. I am the organizations young master after all" my feet simply walked about anywhere. Going wherever as I tried to think more on what I just learned. If anything, the only person I can ask is Ilseong. But due to Kain and Ilseongs rocky relationship as father and son, it's also not a option...

"Fucking Kain. He's a complete handicap. If he wasn't an ordinary human before I woke up in his body, I wouldn't need to hide the fact I'm awakened. If he kept a good relation with his caring father, I wouldn't have to act so coldly to someone that did nothing wrong. If he wasn't an asshole all the time, I wouldn't have a hard time trying to befriend others. But I guess that'd be too easy huh?" I sighed, slipping off the jackets hood and running a hand through Kains red hair. The strands easily parting from the little comb. "I know you can hear me. So let me say this now. I hate you so much. How dare you ruin your own life like this, stupid boy" I said to myself, glaring at myself in the reflection of a window nearby.

Only to become annoyed feeling an amused laugh wanted to escape my mouth. Of course Kain finds this hilarious. Watching me act like him for my own survival. "Hyung, this is too harsh" I sighed, continuing my walk down the street. "Huh? Hyung?!" I flinched, pausing at the familiar bubbly voice coming just right behind me. Turning, I regretted stopping. "Hyung! It is you!! Wow, i could spot you in a crowd at this point. You're hair really stands out" Jiwoo ran over with Inhyuk tailing behind him. "Uh, oh, yeah" I rubbed a strand of Kains long hair between my fingers. Slowly taking off my sunglasses.

This simple action had Jiwoo stumble on his own feet, the Kains beauty was a sight to behold. "Jiwoo!" I yelped, almost throwing myself forwards to catch him when Inhyuk easily grabbed and steadied the injured boy. "I-I'm fine. Sorry." Jiwoo sheepishly blushed at how embarrassing that was. "Haha, it's okay. You're already injured as it is. Don't get hurt anymore, okay?" I reached over, patting his head as he smiled brightly, chuckling. I questioned why he seemed so happy all of a sudden but remained silent.