chapter 2

" aww you look so cute" he says I look angerly at him I guess he didn't like how I looked at him he then punched me in the gut which caused me to scream out in pain "AHHHHGG!" I screamed he then turned me around and strips me I start crying because I know what will happen next.

A few months later

Nick's pov

*ahhh I'm so happy I have max all to myself* he smirked to himself
He was in a meeting right now and these people were passing him off so he looked up menacingly and everyone got a hint since he's the mafia leader everyone had to obey his commands he's the top mafia in Italy no one knows his weakness except his closest friends he then was brought back to reality by someone saying something about max he abruptly stood up and stormed out of the room he heard that max had tried to exape so he was on his way to teach his pet a lesson.

He got back to his house " MAX WHERE ARE YOU" i yelled frustrated he tried to escape max nervously stepped out of his room "do you want me to chain you up again?"i said he looked up at me submissivly and that made me hard he then said " n-no nick please not again" he looked down and started shaking oh how I love it when he's scared of me I started getting really excited I think he noticed how exited I am by how he stopped shaking and looked up with pleading eyes saying he really doesn't want it lust came over me I then dragged him to the room and threw him on the bed.

I then started stripping his clothes off he was trying to squirm away but I punched him in the gut " AHHHGG!" he yelled oh how I love it when he yelled in pain even more lust filled my eyes " please nick please stop...I just wanna go home.." he says " oh baby your not going anywhere until you obey so just obey and I'll let you see your sister" I say I'd never let him go he's mine.

Max's pov

I've been living with this sadistic mother Fucker for 2 months now and I'm really worried about my sister she's everything to me I hope she's ok. He said once I obey him I'll be able to see her so I've been trying to but he's so easy to anger it's hard.. " hey baby how are you" Nick says " I'm good nick how are you" I say obediently and with a smile so he doesn't get ticked off he sits beside me on the couch and wraps his arm around my shoulder " should we go to the mall?" He whispers in my ear " yes" I say obediently so we got up and got ready he lead me to the car holding my hand so I don't run like I can run from this crazy basterd he opened the door for me to go in " get in baby" he says I nod and get in we didn't say anything to each other for the driver there " wait here" he then went to my side and opened the door he then reached out his hand so I could grab it and I did afraid to disobey he held my hand going into the mall too " so baby what would you like?" He said I just shrugged didn't care what I'd get he then led me to a high end clothing store I was looking around in amazement when he let go of my hand I turned around surprised " don't go to far baby" he said so I took this chance I nodded and pretended to look around I noticed he got distracted and I took this chance to sneak out.

To be continued

I hope you like it let me know if you want any changes or if it's to triggering :)