MEHENDI

The next day began with a very hectic note. Puja this that , elders were shouting kids were rushing. Nidhi was panicking, Mukti enjoying drinks with Manik and the guys , Alia freaking out with the dresses , Shinella freaking out with the decors , Nandini consoling each one of them.

Finally after all of chaos finally the mehendi function began. Ditching the traditional green colour Nidhi wore a beautiful yellow lehenga. While Nandini was wearing a magenta pink lehenga, Alia wore white saree with yellow sunflower, shinella green anarkali , Mukti yellow co-ord.

Guys as usual wearing kurtas or shirts and enjoying watching their girls giggling and getting done with their Mehndi.

Nandini signaled Manik to come and sit with her. He did and stared at her while she was busy talking with the mehndi artists.

"Ma'am, sir ka naa likhu?" The mehndi artist asked.

Manik - Nahi , apna likh do.

He glared at her while she gave a sheepish smile.

Nandini - Haa , likh do and Manik she was asking out of professionalism.

He rolled his eyes and continued with his drink.

Alia - Mukti , tu shaadu me ayi bhi hai ya nahi? Lagwa le na mehndi.

Alia was whining like kid to Mukti. Mukti hates the smell of mehndi so she didn't apply

Mukti - mai shaadi peene khane aur enjoy karne ayi hu ye sab mujhse nahi hoga you continue i will go check on Adi.

She ran off , Alia sighed while Dhruv was laughing at her.

Cabir was busy with Abir as Navya was applying mehndi. He was playing with him feeding him and running behind him. Complete father son moment, Navya was admiring them from afar.

While the about to get married couples were having their romance on full blast. Giggling, applying mehndi , teasing and Dev feeding Nidhi. Her being the bride , it took the most amount of time.

Their parents were enjoying themselves catching up with each other talking about their children life.

The entire venue was filled with laughter. Overall the environment was amazing there.

Shinella was busy with her phone, when Someone tapped her shoulder,she gasped but relaxed upon seeing Rohan

R - tum nahi lagwaogi?

S - naa, i have allery.

R - accha , didn't know. By the way i forgot to tell you

S - what?

R - you look breathtaking.

He whispered it in her ears and kissed her cheeks. He went away leaving a blushing shinella smiling. She looked at Rohan who winked at her and joined Cabir along with Abir.

 She looked at Rohan who winked at her and joined Cabir along with Abir