WEDDING BELLS

It was early in the morning, everyone was enjoying their sweet slumber but not for too long. Someone was ringing their doorbell continuosly. Manik came down first followed by Nandini and others. It was Nidhi, Nandini's cousin.

Nandini - di? Itni subah subah?

Nidhi - time dekho nonsense its 10am. Meri 9.30 baje ki arrival thi

Nandini - oh shit , mai ekdam bhul gayi thi sorry yaar

Nidhi - its fine , mai breakfast layi hu chalo lets go

Nandini - lekin tumne call kyu nahi kiya?

Nidhi - silent pe hai shayad tumhara call

Nandini - sorry .

They got freshen up and sat for breakfast.

Cabir - so miss Nidhi how was US?

Nidhi - as usual, property wagera sab ho gya , uncle aunty dadi sabse mil liya and now important news

Alia - what?

Nidhi - aaj shaam ko we have dinner with the Dixits. My parents are gonna be there too

Nandini - so?

Nidhi- so tum sab aa rahe ho and dress code Indian. Meri shaadi me jitne functions jitne meetings wagera hoga sab me indian

Manik - woaw!

Nidhi - yes order from the bride itself. Okay now i have to go , tum log breakfast karo and see you all at the dinner 7pm.

Saying so Nidhi walked out of the house and fab5 had their breakfast. After breakfast the girls were going through their closets to find their dresses for tonight.

Nandini POV

Everything is going on so nice , Adi will be coming back 2days later and Mukti is coming today from Delhi. Shinella was staying with us for some time because her house was under renovation and that makes Rohan come more to our house , strange how he thinks that i didn't notice anything but i will be extremely happy if these two end up together.

Honestly Rohan is winning my trust gradually he's a great help both in house and in business too. His investment has a very positive impact on the upcoming prijects. Thankful to him. Nidhi's parents that is my uncle and aunt are here for the preparation of their daughters wedding and biggest news, Dadi is coming to India next week for the wedding and my parents will come later on.

Tonight we have a family dinner for the further discussions of their wedding. Dress , cards , venue , guest list etc etc and Nidhi has given me strict orders to be present for every single thing related to her wedding, which is pretty obvious. During our childhood both of us decided on this and now i am standing by my words. Alia went to her boutique to pick some indian wears for the upcoming events as per Miss Bride's order.

We will be flying to Rajasthan soon for the venue finalisation. Jaisalmer udaipur jaipur is on our hitlist but we are also considering the grooms sides idea of Gujarat. Well the Dixits are from Gujarat so they are suggesting for a wedding there in their hometown Vadodara but let's what both of them decides.

Anyways speaking of manik nd me after our date last week everything is going smoothly, i joined office and he stays by my side there. We make sure to talk before bed for at least 10mins and then go to sleep.

Navya is busy with Abir and his school , they shifted to their apartment, we insisted on staying with us but she believes that we will spoil Abir with our luxury life well that's true that little bundle of joy deserves everything. Cabir keeps going there and sometimes stay with them too.

Dhruv is working on a new movie as the choreographer and his dance studio of cource. Alia recently displayed her collection in the couture week which was indeed a big hit.

And lastly me , i came back from London last week and was too lazy to join office but eventually i had to. But i am not overworking because of my back pain though and now i have to sort my meetings collabs everything so that i can focus on my sister's wedding and not worry about anything else

End of Pov

"Nandini , nandini , kya soch rahi ho?" Manik called her and she came out of her thoughts

N - nothing just di ki shaadi k bareme soch rahi thi

M - Bride's sister ha

N - yaa this is the 1st wedding of our generation in our family , think so much fun and madness

M - well exactly

N - I can't wait now

M - okay okay baba, abhi hume office jana hai, remember Mr. Sen is coming?

N - oh yaa mai bhul hi gayi chalo chale

M - ese jaogi?

N - kese

Manik rotates her and makes her face the mirror she was wearing only her bath robe and nothing

N - oh no mai bhul hi gayi ruko then mai ready hoti hu, let's go then

M - okay mai niche hu ha?

N - yaa byee

Manik kissed her forehead and went downstairs