Dom! Futanari! Yae Miko 🌸 / Dom! Futanari! Tamamo No Mae 💮 (Smut)

Serenity hummed softly as she got into the elevator. Two gorgeous pink kitsunes walked in the elevator. One of the kitsunes had purple eyes. Her fox ears were resting on the side and seemed to be weighed down. Her tail was missing, and Serenity assumed that she kept it hidden. The other female had orange ears and a tail. She had pink hair and golden eyes. Serenity leaned against the wall after she realized that they were futanaris. Since the male kitsune population went out, dick magic was permanent and resulted in futanaris. Futanaris were more common than normal females. Serenity was unfortunately a normal Kitsune. Non-Futas were used as breeding foxes and she was still a virgin. So having two futas in the elevator with her was a bad position to be in. The elevator stopped to a halt. "Hmm? The elevator stopped?" Serenity hummed.

"Power outage?" The one Kitsune hummed.

"Maybe Tamamo." The other one hummed. "It was storming." Serenity heard something break.

"I don't think it's over yet." Serenity hissed. The elevator went flying down and all three of them screamed. There was a crash and Serenity groaned as she sat up. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." Tamamo hummed. "Miko!?" The fox rushed over to the other and Serenity hummed. Tamamo started to panic and Serenity came over.

"I'm Serenity. A healer Kitsune. What's your name?"

"Tamamo No Mae." She hummed.

"Alright. Let me heal Miko then." Serenity healed her. The pink fox woke up and tackled her. Serenity choked as her hand tightened around her throat.

"Ane! She wasn't hurting you!" Tamamo yelped.

"I'm sorry." Miko pulled away. Tamamo pulled her towards her chest.

"Yae Miko!" Tamamo hissed. "Okaasan would be disappointed!"

"Tamamo No Mae!" Yae Miko hissed back.

"Let's not fight." Serenity hummed.

"She's right." Tamamo hummed.

"Hmm?" Miko hummed. "Tamamo No Mae. I think we just hit the jackpot."

"What do you mean?"

"She's a non futa." Miko hummed.

"Really?" Serenity yelped as Tamamo shoved a hand down her panties. "She's a virgin as well!" Serenity yelped and all three of them jumped when the phone rang. Miko grabbed it and answered it.

"Really? A bomb went off? Elevator stopped and the cable must have snapped. Yes we're ok. Three of us are here. How long will it take? Four hours!?" Miko slammed the phone down.

"Are you ok?"

"Apparently there are other people more important than us." Miko growled. "So we're stuck here for four hours." Serenity sighed and then moaned. Tamamo had inserted two fingers inside her cunt. Serenity struggled against Kitsune's grip and heard a moan.

"The more that you move, the harder I get." Tamamo moaned. Serenity whimpered as Miko opened her legs.

"Well it seems my sister has an idea on how to pass the time." Serenity whined when she moved her face closer to her cunt.

"Please. Do we really have to do this in an elevator?" Serenity moaned as Miko's tongue entered her. Tamamo played with her tits and bit her fox ears softly. Serenity whined as Miko inserted her fingers inside. She moved her fingers faster and Serenity cummed.

"She tastes amazing Tamamo."

"I want to be inside her first!" Tamamo whined out.

"Of course." Yae Miko hummed. Tamamo turned Serenity around and moved her legs to the side. "She's got two holes so we both can be inside her." Tamamo nodded as Serenity whined as she entered her cunt. "I need a condom."