GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE

So-nam looked at himself in the mirror observing how his curls were so messed up , "I look like crap." He frowned once he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He had been so worried about So Mun after what transpired last night he barely slept .

                Was this what parents felt? Or older siblings ?(cringe 🤦🤦 oblivious So-nam) , when he had seen Mun driving towards that truck his heart had probably stopped beating because of the initial shock. So Mun had become so distangled in his emotions and thoughts after what he learnt he tried to unlock what was probably a traumatic memory by putting himself in danger.

               He and Mun had stayed like that on the road for a few good minutes before the teenager's friends had come and Mun let go of So-nam giving the divine counter the cold shoulder. And since , So-nam was worried about the younger and his lack of response.

              He took a bath and began drying his hair with the  towel when his phone flashed indicating Hana was calling.

                     "Yes?"

                 Are you upset like Mun? She asked bluntly as ever , Ms Chu said she's been trying to contact you but neither are responding?"

                   Sonam looked through his cabinet pulling himself a bowl to make his cereal , "Mun thinks I was in on it and the rest of you kept it from me." He started munching on the cereal loudly .

            He could hear Hana sighing in the background , "yah Park So-nam. I can maybe tolerate Mun being upset , but I don't understand why you're angry."

                    Sonam chewed on his breakfast , "I'm upset because you didn't confide in me. I thought I was becoming part of the team and now I feel like an outsider ." He mumbled childishly. "Do Hana?" He probbed when there was silence that lingered on the other side he thought she hang up.

                 "You would have told Mun. The matter was confidential. Besides , you're part of the team , you and Mun are , that's why it's important for the two of you not to split up from us."

                    So- nam's frown was replaced with a grin , "Hana? Did you just admit I'm important to you?"

              "Stop messing around , I'm waiting outside Mun's house. Hurry up quickly , you'll find me waiting."

                 That piqued So-nam's curosity , "why are you at Mun's?"

             "I'll explain when you arrive. How long will it take for you to arrive?"

                 "Not long if I run."

             "Don't let anyone see you.your speed is very unusual."

             Sonam only laughed , "like I told Ms Chu before , I'm too fast for the human eye to even glimpse."

             "Alright. I'll meet you there."

          Like that Hana hang up and the divine counter frowned , "she could have atleast said ' can't wait to see you So-nam." He scoffed but again not really offended by Hana's attitude.

                Mun was walking home back from school still upset about how everyone knew the truth about his parents death's and yet they still concealed the fact from him. So he did not expect to find So-nam and Hana standing outside his gate waiting on him.