chapter 2

Y/n meets with his advisors once more.

They stand in front of his throne, ready to hear his words. 

Y/n: I have thought hard on all of your proposals.  But I believe Amana has the best course of action for our realm. 

Alonso: Then may I make a request?

Y/n: Speak.

Alonso: I wish to oversee the operation. Atticus has no idea what metals to not sell.

Attitcus: I am no fool. Besides, we need profits. Massive ones. If we do not get results, the people will not be pleased.

Muhariba: I agree with the general. Profits mean nothing if our enemies get our most precious metals.

Amana: But is the risk of that greater than the risk of our people being displeased and rebellion?

Alonso: I do not fear rebels! I fear external threats. You know of Onaga! What if the dragon king's forces uses our own weapons against us, because we provided them the metals to do so?

Y/n: I understand what each of you are saying. I will think on the matter. For now, I'd like to know if anything else requires my attention?

Atticus: Nothing that any of us know about. But we do have reports regarding Outworld.

Y/n: Fill me in.

Atticus: Our spies believe that Shao intends to betray Onaga. That will shift many things there.

Y/n: We will adapt in all due time. Thank you for the information.

(I know this chapter is short. But I'd rather it short but continue than to be drawn put for no reason. But now another choice arrives.)

Let Alonso oversee the operation? This will decrease profits but safeguard the secrets of the military.

Let Atticus oversee the operation? Will guarantee great profits but other realms will have access to dangerous metals.