12

"Why are you so nervous Bey?" Nicki asked, watching her leg bounce. After their heavy make out session, Beyoncé still couldn't relax. Her heart was racing and her mind was whirring.

She sighed, annoyed that her nerves were so obvious. The two sat next to each other, atop Nickis bed and the taller woman hadn't spoken since entering this room. "Because this is wrong- not wrong." She corrected herself. "It just feels so big, it's the one thing we haven't done," Beyoncé explained.

Nicki cocked her head to the side. She knew what Beyoncé meant, not just that she was married. But something about this felt bigger than them both. As if them having sex would mean more than just sex. Beyoncé toyed with the ring on her finger, as if noticing it for the first time.

"We don't have to" Nicki spoke trying to relax her. She was naked on the bed sat beside Beyoncé, but that wasn't anything Beyoncé hadn't seen. They'd almost been together like this twice before, it was starting to feel like they might be cursed.

"I know" Beyoncé said, eyes trailing over Nicki. She had avoided looking at her until now. "I want to," she bit her lip, her eyes scanning the woman's curves. "But..." she trailed off.

"I know" Nicki rested a hand on Beyoncé's leg. It was still bouncing but it began to slow down. Her dress was satin silky and Nickis hand stroked comfortingly. Beyoncé met Nickis eyes and let a smile sit on her lips. It didn't reach her eyes but Nicki appreciated the effort. "It's okay Beyoncé," she spoke honestly. Nicki wanted to have sex but she wanted Beyoncé to be comfortable. She begun to assume they might never have sex, with Beyoncé being married and so afraid to step out, she didn't know if Beyoncé would ever feel comfortable enough to go there with Nicki.

"No." She almost shouted and let her finger stroke Nickis cheek. "I want to" She said surprised by her own confidence as she planted a kiss against Nickis pretty lips. Both their eyes fluttered closed as they felt into each other.

"Can I..." Beyoncé asked and Nicki nodded enthusiastically. She didn't know what Beyoncé would do but she wanted it, she trusted her. Her fingers explored the soft skin on Nicki's upper back while Nicki wrapped her arms around Beyoncé in an attempt to steady herself. A tongue swivelled in her mouth, pulling her even closer. The only thing that separated them was the thin fabric of Beyonce's dress. Small beads of sweat began to form on the surface of her skin as she fell into the kiss, passionately.

Needing to catch her breath, Nicki pulled away, examining Beyoncé. Her eyes darted as if to check if Beyoncé was sure as they sat together on the edge of her bed, limbs lightly touching as their hearts raced with anxiety. A deep and intense passion filled the air. Beyoncé was nervous but that was okay.

"I want to make you feel good" Nicki spoke holding her gaze. She seemed to sense exactly how to help Beyoncé relax. She rested a hand behind Beyoncé's neck and pulled her into another kiss. Their embrace carried a kind of comforting uncertainty. Beyoncés dimples popped as she smiled shyly and nodded. She looked down and pressed her thumb against the ring on her finger before turning her attention back to the girl who was looking at her like she was everything she could ever want.

As Nicki shifted, Beyoncé felt soft skin brush against her chest. She blushed as Nicki flipped them both over so she was on top as Beyoncé lay back. With each passing moment, her desire grew stronger. Nicki was pressing kisses all over her; lips attaching to every inch of exposed skin. She was hasty as if she needed her, pushing deeper into Beyoncé than their bodies should have let her. She rushed to lift Beyoncé's dress before Beyoncé stopped her.

"Slow down" Beyoncé breathed pulling her back into a kiss. She liked taking her time to kiss Nicki, feeling her heartbeat against her own. Their kisses felt natural and overwhelming at the same time, as tingles traveled through her body. Nicki allowed her lips to venture lower on Beyoncé's face. She was going slow now, treasuring each place that her lips connected to. Beyoncé could feel her lips press against every beauty mark that led towards her neck and let out a shaky moan as the kisses reached her jawline. Onika loved every sound that came from her - from her talking voice to her breathy moans.