My heart stopped as I recognised the bright hazel eyes that were filled with pleasure and staring at the gorgeous woman he was worshipping.

Kyro.

What the hell was he doing here?

The woman dipped her head, her lips parted in stimulation as her legs instinctively soread wider for him. Her body was fantastic and she looked like Kyro's type.

Dark hair. Thick thighs and ample breasts. A tiny waist. And a submissive nature.

His hands gripped the top of the lounging chair as he thrust into her with a steady rhythm. His pants were still on while the girl was completely bare and that's what made the scene hotter. I didn't realise he had noticed my presence until he winked at me, mouthing the words 'join us'.

Havier would definitely kill me if I did.

They both climaxed just as I was about to leave, and the sexy look he gave her from above while he admired her was inexplicable. It was the same way Havier looked at me, and that's when it finally clicked.

Kyro was in love.

I turned away when he drizzled some spit into her mouth. He was so unashamed and it showed. Pretty sure he was used to the attention anyway.

It was hard to believe that I had gotten sexually involved with this man. Havier had really pushed my limits further than I could ever imagine.

I peeked again and this time, the girl was giggling at something he was whispering into her ear. This time, she turned to face me, her dark eyes sparkling with a blatant youthfulness. She was covering her body now and the deep blush told me she was shy, unlike her man.

"Illithyia, didn't think I'd see you here. Coincidence, huh?" Kyro smirked as I finally walked towards them.

"Indeed. But then again, you're best friends with Havier," I accepted his hug, feeling the vibrations of his laugh.

The threesome we had would forever be unforgettable.

"You're right about that. He mentioned coming here last night, so I tagged along too. He'll figure it out sooner or later," he shrugged nonchalantly after we pulled away. "This is my girlfriend, Ileana."

"Nice to meet you, Illeana. I'm—"

"Illithyia, I know. I'm such a big fan, and I must say you're prettier in person." She looked elated and I smiled.

"Thank you. I must say Kyro chose well, you're stunning." I winked and her blush deepened.

"Thanks. I'm sorry we disturbed you, Kyro—"

"Can't get enough of you. And fuck, I paid thousands for a couple of nights here. Might as well," he gave her a wicked smile and she looked away.

They were clearly falling for each other and it was so cute to witness.

"We should get to know each other over breakfast tomorrow, what do you say?" I ask Illeana and her eyes sparkle again.

"Of course, yes. I'd love to," she beamed, and we both chuckled at her reaction.

We talked a little bit more before they had to leave, then I finished off my day with a letter to God. Lorenzo, Havier's first best friend, had reintroduced me to a refreshing dimension of religion and I liked it.

I had stayed with him and his wife for the weekend along with Havier and it had been so refreshing. Sophia had been so nice and kind to me, she was definitely someone I related easily to.