-16-

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

My mind was in serious overdrive throughout the past one week.

I can't say I didn't try to reach out to Scar's unknown number but it didn't receive calls, nor were the texts delivered. He had so much calculated control over me, it actually frustrated me more than it should have.

I couldn't stop ruminating over the way he smelt, the way he felt, the way his mouth tasted, everything.

The sensation of having his mouth all over my pussy, and I could still the burns of his cold rings from time to time.

I desperately needed to get laid. In fact, I wanted it to be Scar. Just something about that man had me in a deadly chokehold that left me craving for more. I couldn't get him out of my mind even if I tried, and the past seven days had been hell as the ache between my legs went unsatisfied.

"Still thinking about him? The club? I am too," Celine walked into my apartment, holding some kind of package in her arms. Flowers. And something else.

"A little. The man I met is unforgettable," I sighed.

"I can't forget about Eva too. She's a fucking professional, super gentle and loving. We're meeting up for a date tonight," it was then that I noticed that she was glammed up more than usual, her tiny metallic dress shaping every perfect curve of hers.

"Wow, amazing. Let's hope you keep this one," I winked, "so she sent you flowers?"

"No. I found this outside your doorstep, for you," she placed the black woven basket on my dinner table and my heart leapt into my throat.

I quickly got up, smiling as I saw the familiar S on the edge of the card.

|| Kadupul Flowers. Bloom at midnight, die at dawn. A symbol of our sexual escapade, a representation of the real us ~ 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻

I cooed, drawing Celine's attention as she scanned the flowers with her phone. She gasped a little while after.

"Girl, these are the rarest flowers in the world. Priceless and very delicate, this man is rich enough to buy the entire Earth." She marvelled as I peaked too, briefly reading the article and blushing as I realised that they were valuable and very special.

I was so glad he had reached out to me after so long, more so with flowers. I shouldn't have been falling for someone who I barely knew, but I couldn't help it.

Scar was a quintessential man and there was no denying it.

"If I were you, I'd have married him already." Celine snorted and I smirked.

"Well you always endanger your heart so I'm not surprised," I teased.

"Says the queen of danger. Imagine going to meet a man you barely even know," she countered and I stuck my tongue out at her.