-22-

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

Vanilla Tears || Sølv

I was going insane out of my fucking mind.

I couldn't live with this anymore, I needed to see Illithyia and tell her exactly how I felt. Why I did what I did. It hadn't been purely intentional but at that time, I had no other way of introducing her to my world.

I had gone through a lot of thorough procedures to hide my true identity as Scar. I had been Scar for the past six years in my clubs and people paid hundreds of thousands every month to simply stare at me in my throne or watch me do a demonstration.

I had a voice synthesiser which easily changed some of my vocals to make my voice sound different altogether. I got my tattoos covered, wore contacts and changed my scent as Illithyia easily took note of it.

This was the real, unconcealed version of me. He was raw, atavistic and very wild. But I didn't want to scare her off, so I lured her in slowly with a completely different version of myself.

I got addicted to being Scar that I failed to keep up as Havier. I always looked forward to seeing her every Friday night and getting to taste her sweet, juicy pussy with no regrets.

Scar wasn't married, Scar didn't have kids and Scar had no responsibilities. All he did was give and earn pleasure. I groaned quietly as I thought of the night where she had sucked my dick so good, I failed to recover from it.

Not to mention how her tight little cunt had squeezed the life out of my cock while I fucked her on the night I unravelled my identity. Holy shit, I couldn't get over it.

All these thoughts swarmed my brain at fucking four in the morning. I was lying beside Claire, wbo, as usual, was dead asleep with absolutely no care in the world. What I'd give to do the same.

To slide into Illithyia's pussy one more time.

Great. I was hard again. So hard that my erection throbbed painfully, and I closed my eyes then counted to sixty. By fifty-five, I was half-mast but still hard regardless, and I clenched my fists as I thought about exactly what I wanted to do.

My vision was blurry as I got up and quietly rushed to the bathroom. I could envision her breasts, her pretty triangle and folds, the way her dangerously sexy voice had screamed and moaned my name, I was losing it.

And she wasn't fucking talking to me anymore.

After locking the door, I moved to the toilet and placed my hand against the wall as the other pulled my sweatpants down to reveal my erection.

I hissed quietly when my finger ran down my slit, and I slowly began to stroke my length to feed into the intense desire for Illithyia. I groaned as I got harder, my cock dripping with precum while I touched myself, imagining her on her knees and sucking on me.