"You're so fine," I whispered with a lip-bite, suppressing the urge to ride him right here.

"Oh yeah?" He raised a brow, making me giggle even louder. "You're even finer, I'm so lucky to have you."

As we were healing from the unfortunate turn of events, I was so fucking horny. We hadn't indulged for the past five months and Havier was being patient with me. He didn't want us to have any sex until I was comfortable with my body again.

And for the past month, I've been regaining my sexual appetite. I went crazy whenever Havier was simply shirtless or whenever he stood by the stoves in nothing but his lounge wear bottoms and an apron.

Even the dreams aren't helping. Dreams of him below me, eating the life out of me. Dreams of me on my knees, taking him like his good girl. Dreams of him above me, fucking the hell out of me.

Yeah, I officially needed help.

"What is that pretty little mind thinking about?" His deep, low drawl was enough to bring the pulse between my legs to life.

"Um, nothing important." I waved off, pulling away from him before I lost control. He could sense it was a lie but he chose not to pry.

We checked into our room and itbwas just as opulent. A massive bed draped in luxurious, silk linens. The azure water was visible beneath the transparent, vitreous floors and the room was mainly themed white and gold.

I grinned at the champagne bucket along with a variety of entremets and verrines. There was a fluffy white Persian rug underneath the bed, a makeup table as well as a work one.

The automated French doors opened up to the sea and other villas were far in the distance.

The sitting space outside was covered in trees and shrubs, and the tables were higly polished and furnished with some pretty adornments. The sky was sparsely filled with cirrus clouds and gave the whole place a luxurious, tropical vibe.

A peaceful vibe.

"Wow," I whispered as lifted the golden telephone on the nightstand. There was a card with all the numbers of different services and I contemplated dialing room service, but decided against it when Havier wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I know. I'm enjoying this view better though," he murmured against my ear, running his large hands down my hips.

I was dripping through my thong already and I had to squeeze my legs together.

"Havier stop, I have to go out." I smiled as he left small kisses against my neck, biting here and there to arouse me further.

"I see the way you look at me these days, like you want us to break the bed." His deep voice was low and smooth, I sighed in response.

"Yes but not now. I need to rest, freshen up, explore the villa." I pried myself out of his grip.

"Hmm, fair enough. One of my friends Vaughn is around. I'm going to have some drinks with him, then I'll be back here." He kissed my cheek before heading to the closet while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Great. I don't think I'm going far," I looked out at the majestic view that mother nature had bestowed upon us. After taking a few pictures, I bid Havier goodbye then left.

I took my time to tour the place, resisting the urge to dive into the endless body of water. I got a drink from a cute guy that complimented me, tried on some outfits at the local store before buying them, got a tan in the sun while I updated Celine, Esme and Kamaria over a group call.

What I was not expecting, however, was to hear a woman moaning just a few metres away from me while I was relaxing in the shade with a pina colada.

Curiosity got the best of me and I peaked through the palm branches.