How will it work when it's clear as day they still love each other.

Though two years ago, Joj got drunk in one of their group hangouts sa isang bar when she saw the girl na kasama ni Paolo sa picture. Her drunk self wasn't able to control her hatred and so she attacked the girl.

Obsessed fan wasn't obsessed anymore and admitted it wasn't real. She told Joj and everyone else the truth and begged for Joj to let her go. Hawak ba naman ni Joj buhok nito as if any second she can just right away pull it all, girl was afraid to die right then and there.

Thankfully, Paolo took hold of the situation and pried his ex-girlfriend's hand away before sending daggers and glares sa babae na tumakbo naman palayo.

He was mad he was taken advantage of, he was mad he was dubbed as a cheater in the love of his life's eyes but he was even more mad seeing how Joj is once again hurting because of him.

Since that night, they settled things again and the next morning, he asked Joj if he can court her again.

It took a whole lot year for Joj to be able to risk again the chance of being with Paolo, though she understood he was only a victim of the past, she wasn't able to right away forgive herself for not talking to Paolo about it and just right away broke up with him.

Paolo did not blame her about it though, he was able to understand that it was Joj's greatest fear, kaya nga siya hindi agad nito sinagot dati ay dahil sa fans niya and insecurities nito.

They failed to protect each other and their relationship but it doesn't mean they can't try again.

And try again they did and finally, they are now engaged and bound to be maried next year.

Lili and Luna's case is different though. The two lived a happy life as lovers with no hindrance at all. From an outsider point of view they'd think their relationship is boring but para sa kanila and sa mga kaibigan nila? It's just perfect.

Lili's playful energy didn't change eben after years of being together, Luna's calm and collected sides most of the time go out of the window whenever she's with Lili. It's just them being perfect for each other.

Hindi sila nag-aaway dahil sa selos, hindi sila nag-aaway dahil sa kulang sa oras o hindi nasasagot na tawag. They're just, weirdly normal.

And maybe it's because they both are like best friends even when they are together as a couple. The kind where you are able to share everything and anything, the kind where nababara mo ang isa but at he end of the day you get to say you love each other.

Hence why Luna at this time is hiding a ring in her denim shorts pocket. She already have the entire group's approval na magpo-propose siya today. Of course hindi siya required humingi ng approval sa mga kaibigan niya, but these friends of hers became her family that willingly accepted her and is loving and supportive of her kaya she asked for their approval, knowing as well na importante din sa kanila si Lili.

Paolo and his parent's already gave her blessings as well and so she only is let to ask Lili about it. Though it can wait.

And then we have the one na single sa grupo, Joshua.

Joshua already moved on from his heartache years ago.

It wasn't easy for him, at first he felt that painful and sharp edges of cuts in his heart the more he stares and stays with the group kasama  sila Lili and Luna. It was so painful for him and he was very good at hiding it.

But then, just like any other situation, pag nadapa ka, babangon ka pa din despite being scarred. And so he did.

Eventually, the love he felt for Lili became the one like how friends are supposed to feel like and the pain he felt vanished.