22

(Luna's POV)

Tapos na. Rex is in jail and he'll for sure rot in there. And I felt happy. Sobra.

I didn't know he was just using me for his personal gain, I didn't know what he did sa pamilya ko, I looked up to him and loved him like a real family and I would have been stuck in that same situation for the rest of my life if it wasn't for Jane and Jea.

The way he even had the nerve to use me to break them apart which I did despite feeling guilt and yet the two of them chose to forgive me and helped me.

Kung hindi dahil kina Jane and Jea, hindi ko malalaman ang lahat. If not because of them I wouldn't also be experiencing this freeing feeling.

It feels so good to free myself from the pain I experienced. Sure, hindi ko makakalimutan lahat ng nangyari but I learned a lot from it. Lessons I know that makes up my entire existence. Sa mga susunod pa, alam kong marami pang mangyayari na dudurog at magpapatatag sakin.

And I am so blessed kasi despite what happened, sa process nun, hindi pala ako mag-isa, I have people who cared for me enough to fight this battle with me.

People who sees me and treats me as their family.

Things are actually going well for everyone.

Bukas na ang final Battle of the Bands,  Jea's group will perform tomorrow din. After that, since weekend na naman, sabi nila, scheduled daw kami na umalis to visit a place they've been to years ago. And this time daw, gusto nilang kasama ako, to make new memories and to officially welcome me as part of the family, the barkada.

It excites me a lot. The feeling of belonging is very different, ang saya.

That's what Lili also told me. Sabi niya, that was what made her really stay and enjoy everyone's presence. Yung feeling of being a part of a family, being accepted and ang maramdamang mahal ka ng mga kasama mo. The feeling of actually finding your place, the one where you really belong.

Nung sinabi niya sakin yun, it honestly made me cry and she just stayed with me and held me until matapos akong umiyak. No words were needed for her to understand that masaya ako, na thankful ako.

Damn. I'm just genuinely glad na after what I've been through, andito ako sa ganito ngayon. Masaya. Kuntento.

"hoy!!!" suddenly I was almost shoved into the ground.

"ay gagi, sorry Luna." Lili said as she giggled and damn it, her giggle made me smile kahit na medyo gulat ako.

Muntik ko na kaya halikan yung semento but damn, giggle niya lang enough na para mapangiti ulit ako.

"ngingiti-ngiti ka jan? muntik mo ng halikan semento dahil sa gulat tas ganyan ka? adik ka ba?" she asked with her face looking so concerned and confused at the same time and I cannot help but laugh.

"hoyy!! spill! bakit bigla ka nalang ganyan." she asked, eyes wide and I shook my head.

Baka isipin niya nababaliw na talaga ako.

"honestly, wala lang, I just find your actions funny and cute." I said after I calmed myself and I noticed her automatically stood frozen sa kinakatayuan niya.

"napano ka? para kang robot na nag malfunction jan." I said as I shook my head, picking up my bag from the bench and standing, walking close to her.

"ah..ano. wala. gutom na ako." she said that made me smile.

Always the hungry and cute child-like human she is.

And I love that about her. There's a lot of things I love about her. Honestly, everything about her, mahal ko, gusto ko.