27

It had been a very interesting school year for them and to think na hindi pa tapos ang school year, it just made them all excited and thrilled to.know kung ano pang mangyayari sa mga susunod na mga araw.

However, as of now, silang lahat na magbabarkada focused on just being together para sa outing nila.

"Gago! Sabi kong tigilan mo pisngi ko eh!" they all heard Lili yell at her brother Paolo as they all walked their way papunta sa area kung saan silamag e-stay. Liza literally pleaded for everyone to just let her take all the expenses ng rooms na gagamitin nila, saying it's her gift para sa lahat. Thus it immediately created a pact na for every outing they'd be organizing, they'd all take turns shouldering the room expenses for everyone. And well, everyone obviously agreed.

"bakit kasi ganyan.pisngi mo! parang siopao na ewan, ang cute kaya!" Paolo says, about to hold Lili's cheeks once again pero hinampas na nito yung kamay niya.

"gigil na ako sa'yo ha! isa!" Lili says, fuming mad while Paolo just laughed at her.

"tama na 'yan, para kayong mga bata." Marc says as he got in between the two.

"eiiii kasi naman ku---" Lili immediately stopped talking when she felt Luna hold her hand, the action obviously being seen by everyone.

"pinagti-tripan ka lang ng kuya mo, you know him naman." Luna tells her and so Lili rolled her eyes.

"ate Joj! paki kolekta nga 'tong kuya ko! walang magandang magawa sa buhay." she says with a smirk as everyone laugh at her words.

Paolo was about to say something back just to continue their playful banter when Joj came to his side and literally pulled him by his ears.

"aray! aray! take babe!" he says allowing himself be dragged by his girlfriend.

All of their friends stood their amused.

"wow, they seriously did not change at all." Marc said as he shook his head. Kahit kasi wala sila sa same school, he'd also manage to see how those to interact with each other pag may mga get together silang magba-barkada and it was obvious nothing changed.

"well, one would think Joj would be all sweet and things kay Pao after they got officially together but obviously hindi, they are comfortable like that." Janella says as they all startegd walking again.

"it's actually comforting to know na sometimes label itself can't change things between people. Like, it doesn't make one change their actions and ways." Kim says, adding her thoughts into the mix.

"I get that, Liz and I sometimes banter about things, just like the old times nung hindi pa kami." Julia says smiling towards her fiancé.

"well it's because you sometimes still annoy me with just your mere presence just like how you did when we first met." Liza tells her, smiling back as well.

They both knew the smile wasn't fake, it's just simply how their dynamic goes.

"I mean, I can say the same, Marc had always been like what he is now, always the gentleman with a hint of his playfulness and protective side." Kim says, holding on to Marc's left arm as they walk together with him holding their things on his right hand.

"It only goes to show you all know each other in that level, yung sobrang ckmfortable na kayo lahat sa mga partners niyo. I mean, let's be honest here, this whole thing na nangyari started with me and Jea having misunderstandings simply coz I was too closed off with my feelings. Not that I didn't trust her but more like I was too reserved to open things up. But I was lucky enpugh to still have this chance of being called hers despite that." Jane says as they stopped at the entrance of the place where they'll stay. Joj and Paolo standing in front as they heard what she said.