This time, Gusen got into the car and found that everyone in the car was talking about yesterday's events. It is said that someone hit the big luck and picked up a leak in the wild yesterday and picked up the bodies of two monsters. On the spot, he fused the beast core, and also got a large number of points and Warcraft meat powder, which is said to have been recruited to the military.

The speed of these rumors was really fast, and everyone who heard them in the car was full of admiration. Sitting behind Gusen is a young man in his early twenties, with glasses with a very high degree, probably coming out for the first time, and he can't help but tell his companion next to him that if he picks up the two monsters, how many points will be exchanged, how to spend those points, and what to exchange for something.

After getting off the car, Gusen didn't go long before he encountered a giant scorpion, and before the giant scorpion sprayed poison, Gusen triggered a resonance attack on the giant scorpion. The range of this resonance is much larger than before, and the overall range is almost fifty meters. After a resonance, the feeling of detachment that I had every time at the beginning did not appear.

Gusen went up to check the corpse of the giant scorpion, and the inside of the corpse was rotten into meat mud, and even the poisonous glands in the giant scorpion's body collapsed. Next, Gusen experimented with the effects of two more resonance attacks, and after launching three resonance attacks in a row, he only felt a little hungry.

Just as Gusen wanted to test it for the fourth time, he felt a slight pain in the bone between his sternum. Specifically, it is like shouting when the voice is hoarse, and it continues to scream, in short, it is very uncomfortable. Gusen immediately stopped resonating, changed his knife and beheaded the stupid frogbeast in front of him.

It seems that his own organ that can trigger resonance is still too fragile. Probably because he is still developing, this organ is not mature enough.

After returning home in the evening, Gusen swallowed more than one or two more meat powders, and the chicken boy shook his head to say that he didn't want to eat this thing for the time being, he ate a little in the morning, and as a result, he couldn't last all day, and he didn't want to eat at all.

Especially after Liu Suyu knew that the chicken boy saved Gusen, he specially prepared a portion for the chicken when cooking today, and as a result, the chicken boy ate desperately for a long time, and did not eat much. At that time, the chicken boy was really sad, and he was even more sad after seeing Gusen return and sweep away the rest of their meal.

Just go out of the city every day to exercise, and eat the meat powder of Warcraft once in the morning and evening. About a week later, when Gu Sen was perceiving the beast bead in his body, he suddenly found that he seemed to be able to see the beast bead. It is seeing in the true sense, not the shape and size that were outlined by sound waves through sound waves before.

The beast bead in his brain had grown to the size of a soybean in just one week, and the bead was silver-gray, with a little red yellow in the middle. If you remove the blood vessels wrapped around the beads, it looks like a beautiful planet. Gu Sen looked at his beast bead for a long time, and he didn't know what this bead would look like in the end.

After discovering the change in the beast bead, Gu Sen's mood was still very good, and he planned to go to see how the Sujie fusion went. It's been a week since this meeting, and presumably the fusion of the vegetarian festival has already begun. I just don't know if his reaction will be too serious.

When Gusen went to Sujie's house, Chi Sleep was wiping his tears in front of Sujie who was in a coma. Since the first two days, Sujie has been covered in pain, and every bone on his body seems to be broken. Sujie was relatively tolerable, but the pain made him go into shock.