Suresh:- "Yes, it's very beautiful beta."

Advik flinch after hearing his father's voice. But he cool down.

Varun:- " from when you started liking sunflower chhote?"

Advik again flinch but he said.

Advik:- "FROM TODAY, BB"

As Advik called Varun BB all of them eyes widened. Because it's first time Advik called Varun BB after that accident.

Varun take a seat next to Advik and hold that sunflower. But Advik moved his hands away from his sunflower.

Advik:- "Don't touch my sunflower BB."

He Said and start caressing that sunflower very softly.

Suresh:- "who gives you this sunflower?"

Advik Said with big smile on his face.

Advik:- "MY ANGEL."

Neelam:- "hmm?"

Advik:- "I mean her name is NIYATI. She gives me this."

Neelam:- "Advik, you..."

Advik:- "She is not bad, mom. She is very good. She saved me from bad boys also. You told me right, angel will come to me to take my sadness. See now I have my Angel."

Then Advik told them everything how they meet, how they both become friends, how Niyati talk to him just like normal people without any pity.

They all are shocked to hear how little girl changed Advik's whole mood. she brings old Advik back. Who was happy, childish, moody, silly in just some days.

Suresh:- "Why she gives you this flower. You like Roses then?"

Advik:- "Yes, I LIKE ROSE, but I LOVE SUNFLOWERS."

"You know she told me that like this sunflower we also have to face some bad times but that doesn't meaning that there is no good time for us. We just need to be happy."

Neelam:- "Are you sure she is also in 5th STD just like you."

Suresh:- "Because her words are very heavy."

Advik started laughing very loudly.

Advik:- "These all are not her words. She is very silly and crazy. She daily comes with preparation how to make me feel normal. She daily asked her Dad & mom that today what she tells me."

As he said that all start laughing.

Advik:- "Mom Dad I want to see this sunflower can you please do something that I can see this flower after my operation."

Neelam:- "But beta that's not possible."

Advik:- "Ok."

Advik's mood get changed and he start walking toward his room but suddenly Varun said.

Varun:- "Wait Chhote."

Advik stopped and Varun said again.

Varun:- "We can't keep this sunflower but we can take a picture so you can see that in future."

Again a big smile comes on his face and he start jumping and said in excitement.

Advik:- "Yes, yes. Let's take a picture."