"Okay, Figlio as much as I would love to keep hearing her laugh. I think you should let her breathe." Dad said making Lorenzo chuckle then stop tickling me.

(Figlio- Son.)

"Thank God, I didn't think you were going to stop," I said to Lorenzo and my voice was slightly out of breath. Alessandro laughed and kissed my head gently, his kindness always melts my heart.

I couldn't be angry at Lorenzo though because he always knew how to cheer me up even in the most unexpected ways.

Once I caught my breath I looked over to see Lorenzo smirking like he won or something. "Smirk all you want Enzo, but I will get you back." I said making him roll his eyes and shake his head.

Alessandro held my wrist and checked my pulse. "She's not lying, brother," He said to Lorenzo.

"I'll just lock my door for now on." Lorenzo said making Alessandro and I laugh.

"Enzo, locking the door isn't going to save you." I said. He looked at me to see if I was serious or not, once he knew I was serious he put his hands up.

"I surrender." He said making Dad laugh from his chair, Lorenzo groaned.

"Don't be a big baby, brother." Alessandro said making Lorenzo glare at Alessandro, and flick him off.

The bell for lunch rang, and I looked at Lorenzo before the two of us ran down the stairs quickly. I was just a little bit ahead of Lorenzo, and I could see him almost catching up to me.

"How are you so god damn fast?" he asked, sounding out of breath as he leaned over with his hands on his knees. I laughed at the look on his face and smiled at him.

"I don't know," I said playfully, "I guess I'm just more athletic than you."

"I need to take whatever you take." He added which made me laugh and shake my head.

Dad and Alessandro walked in, and when they saw the way Lorenzo was standing they laughed, then sat down in their seats.

"I can tell who is the fastest runner out of all of you kids." Dad said making Lorenzo scoff then walked to his seat and sat down.

Dante, Matteo and Giovanni walked in with Emiliano following behind him. Dante and Matteo kissed my head before sitting down in their seats, and Giovanni did the same.

Domenico and Luca walked in, sat down next to me. "You okay, brother?" Dante asked looking at Lorenzo, who was still breathing hard.

"Why don't you ask little miss speedy over there." Lorenzo said making me laugh.

"He tried racing me here and I beat him. So, now he's grumpy because he got beat by his own sister." I said making our brothers laugh, and Emiliano had an amused expression on his face.

"Okay, okay, let's settle." Dad said making Lorenzo point his finger at me while glaring.

"Enzo, put your finger down." Alessandro said making Lorenzo scoff, put his arm down.

"She started it." Enzo said making me laugh, shake my head.

"Actually, Son. You're the one who started it by tickling her." Dad said backing me up, making Enzo scoff.

"It's not my fault, she keeps waking up and chooses violence." Lorenzo said.

"It's not my fault, you can't handle it." I said making Dante and Matteo laugh while everyone else was engaged into Lorenzo and I, including Dad.

"Sorella, I will brainwash you and end the violence for good." Lorenzo said.

"Lorenzo, I will just get everything back." I said with a small smirk on my face which made him glare at me.

"Okay, you two that's enough for right now." Dad said.

Lorenzo leaned back in his chair, crossed his arms across his chest and then the chefs walked out carrying plates in their hands.

They sat down the plates in front of us, then walked out of room, and we picked up our utensils and started eating. While we were eating thoughts started running through my mind.

How did the Russians even know I'm alive?

Is there someone else behind the note?

Is Dad and them hiding something from me?

"Princess."

"Farfalla."

(Farfalla- Butterfly.)

I was broken out of my thoughts by being shaken lightly making me look to see Luca was the one shaking me. "You completely zoned out, are you okay?" Luca asked making me nod my head.

"Are you sure, princess?" Dad asked making me nod my head again. They didn't completely buy it but they decided to let it go which I was glad they did.

I needed a minute to myself to think about everything, so I grabbed my plate, walked out of the dining room into the kitchen and scraped my plate off then place it in the dishwasher.

I walked out of the kitchen then down the hall, and up the stairs to my bedroom. Kai lifted his head and let out a happy yip when he saw me which brought a small smile to my face.

"Hi, little wolf." I said as I sat down beside Kai on the bed and started running my fingers through his fur.

He let out a happy yip, then crawled into my lap and curled up in a ball. I smiled down at Kai, and started twirling his tail around my finger.

While I was twirling his tail around my finger I started thinking about one thing.

Is there someone else behind the note, my father and brothers are not telling me?