Chapter 20: Eternity Promises

Start from the beginning

He gently wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his body, deepening our passionate kiss, making me moan and hug him even tighter, having the undying urge to feel him inside my skin.

Words cannot explain how much I am in love with him. He's my world. Alessandro and our child are my world.

Our lips move delicately with passion, everything around us vanishing into nothingness and leaving me in a trance state and a world of paradise.

After a few minutes, we pull away from each other, smiling and breathing a bit heavily.

Alessandro lifts his hand towards my face, gently stroking it. "I love you, the absolute love of my entire life," he utters, locking his eyes with mine, keeping me in place like they always do, making me feel things only he causes.

My face softens as I look at him, my breathing ragged. I lightly shake my head, staring at him, contemplating how lucky I am to have someone like him in my life.

He's mine...I am his.

He's the father of our child.

I am in love.

I close my eyes, lifting my hand to my face where his hand is delicately placed. I gently rest my palm on his, feeling a tingling sensation coursing through my skin from the magic of his touch.

His touches ignite strength and passion through me.

I don't know how much time has passed, but after a while, Alessandro seats me around the table and makes his way to the other side, sitting.

"My lovely lady," he utters, smiling at me as he leans over, lifting the lid from my dish, revealing the most beautiful meal ever. The sight causes my stomach to growl, making Alessandro laugh. "I guess we should eat, my love," he says, gesturing for me to begin, and I grasp my knife and fork to start eating.

My eyes widen at the delicious taste, and Alessandro laughs at my reaction before quickly grabbing a napkin to dab the side of my lips, making me sigh. "Thank you. This is wonderful!" I exclaim, and he sends me an appreciative smile, swallowing what's in his mouth.

"Thank you. I did my best..."

"You did exceptional!" I exclaim with joyous laughter, shaking my head at my incredibly wonderful man. "You're truly amazing, and you excel at everything," my words cause his cheeks to flush, and I laugh, watching his eyes soften at my laugh.

He's so beautiful.

He reaches his arm out and then rests it on my hand. "You are amazing, my love," he utters with sincerity, his eyes glowing in the moonlight, making him look as radiant as he could ever be. "You are perfection, you are magnificence, you are hope, and you are happiness. You are my world, the reason why I am here."

At his beautiful words, my eyes water, and I smile slightly at him, my heart thrashing against my chest and my thoughts clamoring together.

A deep sigh leaves my lips as a tear slides from my suddenly burning eye, and I laugh, wiping it away, quickly standing and leaning to press a deep peck on his lips. "Beautiful words, you make me feel so superior, Alessandro..."

"Because you are, amore mio," he states, cutting me off to assert his fact, making me laugh with compassion and gratitude.

"Thank you for being the first and only person to make me feel and be so special and loved so much," I sniffle, shaking my head with gratitude. "I-I never thought I would be loved by anyone, and you did even knowing my flaws. I am forever grateful. I love you. You own my heart. I am yours." After my words, my eyes quickly slide shut, tears immediately shedding from my watery eyes.