Color Me Pink 12

I flashed my black card and got the okay to leave the campus

I flashed my black card and got the okay to leave the campus. The parking lot wasn't too far off from where I found Cain standing in front of his bike talking on the phone. He smiled and gestured over to me as I got closer. "Can I cut this call short? I have a beautiful girl to attend to." And before I knew it he hung up and reached out for my hand as I had a big smile on my face.

I took it and was found with a kiss on the back of my hand. "Good thing I didn't have a change of heart tonight." My pink ribbons and lip gloss matched the pink on his graphic shirt as his rosary stayed untucked. "How'd they even let you leave with that on?" I laughed reading the shirt that said 'Orgasm Donor.' in bold pink letters. "I had to leave with a white hoodie on." He chuckled ,moving to the side to show me the hoodie spread over two helmets. "We're taking the bike?" I pouted as I grabbed my car keys from my bag. "Well if we don't take the bike you can't wear your surprise?" I cocked my head to the side confused.

He let go of my hand and pulled the hoodie off of the helmets. One of them was beautifully painted as a pink skull that was wearing a hot pink bow. Behind it were gloves that he slipped on and held his hands in front of his face. When the palm of the gloves were held side by side it spelled out 'Sweetheart' in pink that matched my helmet.

I put my keys back in my bag and walked closer. My heart fluttered in my chest and I didn't even realize I was smiling until my cheeks started hurting. "You can thank Ms. What's her name? I got her to paint it for you, just for today. So? How'd I do?" I looked up at him and back at the helmet before picking it up. "How'd you do? It's absolutely beautiful, Cain." I scoffed before looking up at him. I placed it down and walked back over to him. His face was red as he smiled. "Batman always did get the girl you know." I pulled him in and hugged him tightly.

"Does that make you my Vicki Vale?" I pulled away with a smile. "I always did like her. She had a good fashion sense." I told him as I handed him my helmet. I took the clip out of my hair and let him put the helmet on my head. "She's not as pretty though." He said shutting my face shield. I made sure to tuck in his rosary before we got on the road.

I got on the end of the bike and he sat in front of me. He started the engine and tapped on my thigh before he pulled off. My hands comfortably sat around his waist this time and surprisingly I didn't have the need to throw up. That didn't stop me from holding on to him tight at every turn or surprise stop. And I still never lifted my head off his back. At every long red light his right hand met my thigh and he squeezed softly, like a stress relief.

The ride wasn't long and we got there in minutes. He got off the bike first and helped me off. We took off our helmets and I gave it a kiss while looking up at him. "I love it." I whispered before putting it down. He gave me an upside down smile. He took my hand and walked around a corner with me. "Holy all pink heaven."

In Cain's eyes my love for pink was cute and girly but in my heart it was an obsession that I would die for. Right in front of us was an all pink cafe, but in my eyes it was my true heaven. "I found this place over summer and when I first saw you, it came back to mind." I was in shock to say anything. We walked in with my arm looped in his and everything was a different shade of pink settled between some white features. "Hi, how can I help you guys?" A woman came and asked us, holding a little notebook. "Reservation for Myles." He said calmly. "Yes. Right this way please." We followed her downstairs.