"Reign do you see what time it is?" She asked.

"That's my fault Miss Angela, i was the one driving we just lost track of time." He said.

"You one of Jaimeer friends i remember you." She said.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"Get in the house Reign." She looked at me.

"But- Now." She cut me off.

"Bye." I looked at Ace and went in the house but i stood behind the door so i could still hear their conversation.

"I'm not gone stand here and act like i don't smell weed." She said.

"That was just me, she ain't do nothing but talk my ears off." He said and my mouth dropped. "I just didn't wanna come off as disrespectful dropping her off and just leaving when it's almost midnight." He said.

"Well thank you for your honesty Skye, you go ahead and get home safe your mother is probably worried." She said.

"Yes ma'am." He said and she closed the door once he got to his car.

"That ain't TayTay." She looked at me.

"I- I can explain mama. Taytay nem' was gone have me fifth wheeling and Ace was there too and we both didn't wanna be at the party anymore so he offered me a ride." I said.

"You rode home wit Ace?" Jaimeer came out his room. "Its twelve what you doing wit him all night." He said.

"Jaimeer i don't need backup go back to your room." My mom said and he mugged me before going back to his room.

"It was a Tuesday night Reign i allowed you to go to that party but i told you to come back home a decent time and you didn't." She said.

"I didn't know it was getting that late we literally just left the party and was just talking." I said. "And he got me food." I said and she sighed.

"Imma let you off the hook cause this your first time doing something like this but don't let it happen again you lucky he had enough manners to walk you to the door and take accountability." She said.

"Yes ma'am." I sighed going up to my room and Twon was laying in my bed.

"Twon you made me almost drop my food." I huffed cause he scared the shit out of me.

"Bout time you choose to come home, then out of all niggas you show up wit Ace?" He sat up.

"Omg yall are really doing too much he didn't do nothing but give me a ride home." I rolled my eyes sitting my food down.

"It's Ace though." He said.

"Okay and? Trust me he thinks i'm more annoying than what yall think." I said.

"You right." He thought about it. "Ace don't like nobody." He said.

"Exactly so please see yourself out of my room i already heard enough from mama." I said. "Cause let's not forget them times you got home late and not because you was at a party but because you was out fucking." I said.