My Forever-Part 5

Becky's POV

It's been a month since the series aired on some of tv channels in Thailand. Surprisingly the show was getting more popular then I thought it would be. We were getting more famous each day. Our work schedule became busier each day. We often had fan meetings which I was enjoying the most. I could see how many people were watching the show, which meant we did a good job, we could see how sincerely they loved us.

Almost every evening we were invited on some tv programs and the main topic always was the same, mine and Freen's relationship behind the cameras. They'd been always asking the same question: 'What is your real relationship?' and on every question Freen had the same answer 'We are sisters, we are best friends' but she was never only a friend to me, so every time I just smiled but stayed quiet.

It's was Nam's birthday next Wednesday and because we were getting more famous and already many people recognized us, to avoid unnecessary attention, she decided to have a little party in her apartment with a few close friends.

Usually it was Freen who would pick me up if we ware going somewhere, but this time she even did not call or text me to let me know, so I guessed this time I'll be on my own. I think she'll going together with her boyfriend. I called a taxi and got there at 7pm.

'Happy Birthday!' I said smiling as soon as Nam opened the door

'Thank you, Becky, I'm so glad you made it' she smiled back

'I would not miss my friend's birthday party'

She thanked me again as I handed her the present I brought for her

Freen, Seng, Billy and some other friends were already there. Billy offered he would pick me up earlier today but I declined his offer. I'd rather call a taxi

Freen was so busy talking and flirting with her boyfriend that she was the last person in the room who noticed my presence. It did hurt but I ignored the feeling.

'Hey, Bec, you are here' Billy shouted happily and hugged me. He was a little tipsy already

After the accident me and Billy got a little closer. He was calling and texting often, asking how I was feeling. He'd been really nice to me and I really wanted to distract myself from thinking about Freen and Seng's relationship, so I was gladly accepting his attention.

Eventually when Freen noticed me, she waved her hand. This was the only thing I got from my BEST friend? Did she only wave her hand? Could not she come closer and say hi at least? Urgh, this is so annoying. How could someone become this cold and distant, when a month ago they were the closest, the most caring and the sweetest person ever? I even have no idea what I did wrong that made her to become so distant.

'Where is Heng? Why is he so late?' Nam sounded irritated

'Becbec' it was Freen, she came closer and hug me. As soon as I felt her arms around me and smelled her scent, I forgot everything, I forgot how annoyed I was earlier. I felt I missed her so much, it hurt like hell.

'I'm sorry I could not pick you up today' she pouted. She is so cute. Wish I could kiss her again

'It's okay, I understand' just a simple touch of her and all upsetting thoughts vanished

'How have you been? You are better, are not you?' she asked smiling

'My leg does not hurt anymore, I'm good'

We had a little conversation and after she left and joined her boyfriend again who was sitting on the sofa, talking with a guy and looking at our direction time to time.