Chapter 11: Please don't leave me...

Time skip the next day because yes

Kazuha POV:

I was still in Kuni's bed, even though I washed the cover when he feel asleep, cuddling him. We had school but I really didn't feel like going. My moms wouldn't care anyways, they are used to me skipping school, practice or even important meetings so yeah, it shouldn't be a problem. I was debating if I should wake Scaramouche up, in one hand, it was 6am and on the other hand, god did he looked adorable while sleeping -not that he isn't always adorable-. His usual angry expression wasn't there and he looked so calm. Fuck he's so pretty... I love him so much! I kissed his forehead and smiled at him. I was shock to see him smirk and opening his eyes, those stunning indigo eyes...

-Good morning Kuni! I exclaimed, giving him a big hug

-'morning zuzu... he replied while rubbing his eyes

He gave me a small smile before getting out of bed, going to his closet. He picked up his uniform and another one, a bit larger, as I assume, for me. 'NEVERMIND IM GOING TO SCHOOL.' He smiled and went to the bathroom to change, throwing 'my' uniform next to me.

-You know you don't need to go to another room to change. I already saw your body inside out, it's very pretty may I say, I said with a smirk, making my boyfriend go écarlate

-S-SHUT UP! JUST PUT YOUR DANM UNIFORM ON!

-As you wish, your highness, I teased before changing
.

.

.

When both of us where done changing, we went downstairs to eat breakfast. School started at 8:00 am so we still had about 2 hours left. When we got down, we were meet with Yae Miko cooking pancakes. Miss Shogun and Miss Ei were already eating while doing some work on their computer. Me and Kuni went to sit down and his sister practically spilled her coffee all over the table while laughing super hard.

-PFTTTTT-! W-WHAHAHAHA- I-I NEED TO BREAT-HAHHAAHAHHA!

-what's so funny? Asked Kuni, clueless -I had my idea of why she was laughing-

Yae giggled a bit and Ei couldn't help but make a sweet smile. I started laughing as well, making Kunikuzushi even more confused than he already was.

-Nice neck Kuni~, smirked Yae

-What do you mea- WAIT! He yelled

Kuni looked at himself just to see that the hickeys I gave him were very noticeable. He started blushing super hard before trying to put his collar in front of them, failing miserably and making me and the rest of the Raiden women laugh.

-T-THIS ISNT FUNNY!

-It really is Kuni, giggled Ei

-Told you you'll be bottom, added Yae

-As if you were top...

-*DRamATic GASp* IM NO BOTTOM YOU KID?!

-That's what she said, smirked Shogun, making me laugh

-Anyways, who wants some pancakes!? Yelled Miko

-I'll take some, if it's ok of course, I replied

-Are they sweet? Asked Kuni

-I made a bitter version for you Kuni

-Thanks mo- Miko!

-Nice save, chuckled Shogun
.

.

.

An hour had past so me and Kuni decided to go back to his room. Miss shogun and miss Ei had left the house for work and Yae left it to go do some shopping with Mr. Kamisato. When we entered the room, I noticed that I had 1k+ notifications. 'This is weird...' I mean, I was on my alt insta account so logically I didn't get as much notifs. Scaramouche's phone add also 1k+ notifications, making us worried. I took my phone and went on the 5wirl GC, the one that as the most messages.