Chapter 9: Aquarium kisses

(Time skip to the day of the date cuz yeah)

Yae Miko POV:

I was so happy today, my love and my daughter we're coming back from their trip to inazuma! Ei announced me today that she would be back approximately at 7 and it was now 2:45. I really missed her, but at least these days were interesting. In facts, Kuni's friends came to gossip about him to me yesterday and I learned that he had a date with the flirty boy that I meet. They told me they were pretty sure my son and him make out already, and just to embarrass him, I'm going to ask him when he finishes to get ready~!

Suddenly I saw a small figure get down the stairs, it was my beautiful baby son! He was wearing a very casual outfit for a first date. At least he had some jewelry...

-Miko, I'm going to see a friend I'll be back at 6-7, have a nice day

-wait a minute young man. Your 'friend' name. What is it exactly?

-Th-that's none of your business stupid fox!

-It's that idol teen right?

-...maybe.

-Sooooo... your having a date-

-IT'S NOT A DATE WE ARENT TOGETHER!

-Don't lie to me Kuni, your friends told me about it already

-These bitches...

-I had a question about the 'fireworks hang out'

-Ask ahead then let me go!

-did you guys make out?

-H-HU-HUUUUUH!? WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ASK T-THAT!?

-Me, now answer, I wanna know the tea

-... we did...

-You where bottom right?

-S-SHUT UP!

-Lmao that sounds like skills issues...

-WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

-Nothing, nothing...

He glared at me and I went closer to him. I took out a little bag with a ribbon and gave it to him.

-Whats that?

-Open it! It won't kill you.

Scaramouche POV:

I slowly took out the ribbon from the bag and opened it just to see a little necklace with a purple rock. On the rock was wrote the letter 'K'... I was mad at her for always calling me Kuni even though I hated that name, but at the same time, if I didn't have that much ego, I would have hugged her right now.

-What do you think about it?

-First stop calling me Kunikuzushi! It means 'to destroy a nation'! But... I guess it's ok... thanks.

-Awwww, no problems... let me put it on you right now!

-Sure...

She took the necklace and putted it with ease on me. I have to admit, this jewel was really pretty... surely there was no second thought about why she would have gave me it...

-ANDDDDD, done!

Suddenly, the bell rang, I got to the door to see Kazuha. I almost laughed at his clothes. He was wearing casual shirt and pants, but his face was completely covered by a mask and he putted a cap on.

-Hello Kuni! Are you ready to go yet? He asked in a soft tone

-Y-yeah!

-WUT?! HE GETS TO CALL YOU KUNI, BUT ME, YOUR OWN MOTHA CAN'T?!