Chapter 6: Let me hear what that pretty mouth of your can say~

Aether POV:

I came back home after practicing for 3 hours straight. To be honest, my fingers where tired from holding my guitar so much and my eyes where tired for looking at Xiao playing the drum at the perfection. Kazuha and Heizou wanted to go take a little snack before going home so I left without them. As for Xiao and Venti... I still don't know. I'll be honest, it hurts my feelings when my lover hides his feeling from me. He's so dreamy and perfect, I can't stand the idea of someone doing something bad to him without wanting to kick someone in the face.

I arrived in front of my house, a mansion, just to realize I forgotten my keys-... SHIT I FORGOT MY KEYS?! I just sat onto the stairs and waited for someone to arrive. A few minutes later, which felt like hours, as I was scrolling down my phone, I heard a familiar voice.

-LMAO WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING IN THE STAIRS DUMBASS?!

-SHUT THE HELL UP LUMINE! I replied angry at her.

-WHATEVER... WAIT... OH NO!

-What is it?

-I forgot my keys too...

-ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!

-HAHA U THOUGHT! IM SMART COMPARED TO U

-WELL AT LEAST I TOLD MY CRUSH I LOVED HIM

-SHUT THE FUCK UP! Whatever way... she's clearly in love with yoiy...

-Girl, don't say that, and open the fucking door.

-Chillllllll

My sister got her key out of her bag and we both entered our house. I putted my things on the table and went upstairs to my room, Lumine behind me. When I opened the door, she sat on my bed as I just stayed up.

-So, what happened? Why did you say Ayaka-Chan liked Yoiy? I asked (FALSE INFORMATION GUYS ME X AYAKA CANON)

-I... saw them kissing in the locker room...

-Like... on the mouth?

-NAH YA THINK?

-CHILL GURL I'm trying to help u here...

-WHATEVER! AHHHHHHH THIS IS SO STUPIDDDDD! I LOVE HER SO FUCKING MUCHHHHHH

-Well, I'm pretty sure Yoiy isn't playing with her feelings, so she likes her too.

-YEAH AND THAT PISSES ME OFF! I CAN'T HATE YOIY SHES MY BEST FRIEND!

-Lmao every drama movie in existence be like-

-Anyways, what about u? Is Xiao as good of a bf as u thought?

-He's more than amazing Lumi! I love him so muuuuuch!

-well~ mom and dad aren't there today... wanna ask him to come over?

-I don't know bout that... some shit happened at practice.

-OMG JUST GIMME UR DANM PHONE

-FINE!

5SWIRL (VENTI BEST GIRL)

Sunshine ☀️: Hello love, I was wondering if you wanted to meet my sister and come over to eat~ (lumine by the way)

Emo 🖤: E-eh?! Eum... I mean sure... what time do I come?

Femboy 🥵: Cum*

Sherlock with Rizz: OMFG VENTI LMFAOOOOOOOO

Kazudrug: stop encouraging him Heizou

Sunshine ☀️: Is it ok for you by 6? (Still LUWUmine the queen)