Chapter 1339: Willpower

Inside the Boat of Mausoleum, Luo Feng, Primal Chaos City Leader, and Deserted Mirror Master all stood as they looked out at the numerous palace true treasures rolling and tumbling away.

"We are 500 million light years away from the Universe Boat," said Deserted Mirror Master. "The ripples produced by the impact when the humanoid life form and Universe Boat crashed into one another are being transmitted in all directions. The power is weakening as the ripples travel, but when it reached us, it was still so terrifyingly strong. How terrifying is that!"

"At least for our Universe Ocean, no one would be able to survive in the core area of that impact," Primal Chaos City Leader said in a low voice.

Luo Feng also nodded. Even the Boat of Mausoleum couldn't claim to be able to resist an attack of this intensity. After all, the Boat of Mausoleum had merely undergone Duan Dong River's remodeling. In terms of strength, it would likely be similar to a supreme true treasure; in terms of identity, it merely took on an additional role to be within the "school of automaton."

"I'm not certain whether it will stop it or not," Luo Feng whispered.

"Let's hope it will." Primal Chaos City Leader was also keeping a close watch on the situation outside.

Deserted Mirror Master was very disturbed, too. "If it doesn't stop, we're in trouble."

******

At that moment, it was not just the Hong Alliance but also various groups of top powers within Universe Ocean—including the two holy lands—who were worried. That humanoid life form was comparable to Universe Boat in size, so if both were to collide, it was difficult to tell whether it could be stopped.

Hong!

The head of the humanoid life form crashed viciously into the Universe Boat at 120 million times light speed. The ancient, damaged ship was sent tumbling and flying through the air due to the great impact. In that endless era, this boat had once been severely damaged, so on its body, were many cracks and crevices. Yet despite the cracks, great beings from the Universe Ocean were still unable to hurt even the damaged parts.

However, this crash caused some fragments left on the surface of the tumbling Universe Boat—originally marked only by a certain degree of damage—to detach and fly off in all directions. Even the internal space of the Universe Boat trembled beneath the impact.

Of course, for an ancient ship like the Universe Boat, its overall structure was unharmed; there was not the slightest dent made to its gigantic shipboards. Apparently, Universe Boat was also an automaton true treasure that was extremely sturdy. One crash could only cause fragments to fall off due to impact. Causing any true harm to it was simply impossible.

Weng!

The deep, internal region of this ancient boat was in continuous operation. Even as it was sent tumbling by the impact, its internal region continued to operate. For an endless time, it had been swallowing so much chaotic airflow that all of that accumulated to become a powerful energy, which was the source of stability of this boat. Even when there was rapid deceleration, the boat was still stable.

After the first wave of impact, the humanoid life form's speed was greatly reduced. After waiting for the Universe Boat to reduce its speed, the humanoid life form dealt the Universe Boat with another impact!

Hong!

It was another earth-shattering impact this time around. However, the power was obviously weakened to a great extent. This time, it was the waist portion of the inclined body of the humanoid life form that struck the ancient ship. The two objects seemed to form a cross, but this time, the impact did not send the Universe Boat tumbling away; the ship merely flew out of the way. As for the humanoid figure, perhaps because its inclined position weighed it down, it tumbled over and flew off in the other direction.