Chapter 1321: The Killing Order of Purple Moon Holy Land

In the middle of Whirling Swamp Ocean, the 12 universe masters on the huge reef all trembled with terror as they watched the scene before them. They were all aware of the enmity between the humans and Purple Moon Holy Land, but seeing how fierce and vicious Luo Feng could be still made them shiver with fear.

"Dear all." Luo Feng's gaze swept across the crowd. Then he smiled and reassured them, "If there is no bad blood between us, I will not attack you. You can put your minds at ease."

With that, he flew towards Star Tower and right through the side door.

The universe masters on the reef looked at one another. Then, quietly, they started to discuss. Apparently, they were starting to worry. After all, Luo Feng had previously captured Thunder Shuttle Master, and now, he had captured Purple Pu Master. Could Luo Feng be scheming something as part of a plan, or did he merely want to capture them one after the other?

"It can't be."

"Even if we put up resistance, with his treasure that has impactful willpower, we are still unable to escape from Luo Feng. Earlier, Milky Way Horde Leader came over just to capture Thunder Shuttle Master. As for Purple Pu Master—who merely just arrived—Luo Feng came here again to catch him. The 11 of us universe masters who had been here all this while were spared from any attacks."

"That's right."

These universe masters discussed these things quietly and soon came to an understanding. If Luo Feng wanted to kill or capture them all, he would have made his move way back then. There was no need for him to delay. Plus, his actions would implicate his race, so he would not be so rash as to go around making enemies.

******

Inside Star Tower, Luo Feng looked down at the world outside. With a smile, he shouted, "Purple Pu Master!" His voice was directly transmitted to one of the sealed spaces inside Star Tower.

"Humph!" In a lonely, dimly lit space, Purple Pu Master sat cross-legged on a desolate land of soil.

"Don't worry. I will not kill you so easily." Luo Feng's voice resonated through the space. "Actually, I had no intentions of being enemies with Purple Moon Holy Land, but you all from Purple Moon Holy Land have never wished well of us humans... and always try to make things difficult for us. We had not taken things to heart regarding the previous war, but after the war, Purple Moon Holy Land actually handed the inheritance over to every group of power within the united forces alliance. It is so obvious that you intend to use the united forces alliance to oppress us so that the rise of us humans will be substantially slower."

The entire human race was very angry with Purple Moon Holy Land. If Purple Moon Holy Land had not circulated the inheritance, then with the passage of time, the human race would be able to gain power and strength consistently. With this continuity, the humans would naturally be able to join the territories of the other pinnacle races. Then, with the expansion of territories, the humans would have seen more and more generations of geniuses rising from the race. All of these would naturally form a virtuous cycle that could have brought about a period of growth, and the human race would have risen even faster than before.

But now, with the united forces alliance gaining the inheritance too—even though their version did not match up to the same level as the humans—the information was, no doubt, still detailed and rich enough. This meant that, should the humans seek to expand their territory, they could only do so under extreme difficulty. If they were unable to expand their territory, then the number of human universe masters and universe supreme masters was destined to be only a handful.

Without the intervention by Purple Moon Holy Land, before this reincarnation era came to an end, the number of human universe masters and universe supreme masters would have already exceeded the two holy lands put together! And because Purple Moon Holy Land had intervened, when this reincarnation era ended, the number of human universe masters and universe supreme masters would not even amount to half the number of Purple Moon Holy Land! How could the humans not to feel anger and hatred?