Chapter 1264: An Alliance

Bar Lion Master was not simply an ordinary living soul residing in Huge Axe's miniature universe. Many humans who had witnessed the world collapsing and the space crumbling did not understand this meaning. How could Bar Lion Master not know?

"How could it be? How could it be that a universe supreme master has been annihilated!" Bar Lion Master's six pairs of eyes widened. "Teacher Origin of the humans was suppressed by the origin of the original universe, and for eternity." Bar Lion Master's eyes were filled with tears. "The only one truly holding the race together was Huge Axe Creator, and now, even Huge Axe Creator has been annihilated. Does it not mean that the human race will no longer be a pinnacle race?

"The automaton clan, the demons, the bug clan, and the humans... The four pinnacle races occupy the four main territories with such pride. They even look down on us, the prison clan. Now that Huge Axe has been annihilated, that means the automaton clan, the demons, and the bug clan will act soon. There is no way they will let the humans go. Besides, that human Milky Way Horde Leader Luo Feng received the inheritance of the pulse of Duan Dong River—something that all the powers in the entire Universe Ocean coveted. This inheritance is said to be the chance for anyone to transcend a reincarnation era. This is just great! Now the killings are going to get even crazier."

Bar Lion Mater was quick to pick up the reality of what Huge Axe's annihilation would represent.

Huge Axe's annihilation was obviously a fact that could not be kept under wraps. It was just a matter of who learned about it first.

"For now, the news has yet to be spread, so it seems like the other races are still in the dark." Bar Lion nodded discreetly. "I have to rush back and report this to my clan."

******

In the homeland of the prison clan, the birthplace was a place named "Prison."

Prison was fraught with dangers. The life forms here were born to fight and kill one another. Every waking moment, countless beings were annihilated. They were all from various races, but because their birthplace was a common "prison," they were collectively known as—the prison clan! In this endless prison, the being with the highest status was undoubtedly the legendary Prison Clan Devil Ancestor!

Rolling mountains exuded frigid air. Layers of mountains cascaded over one another. On every layer of mountain range were countless steps upon countless steps, extending and leading up to the higher grounds, then extending and leading further up into the end of the clouds. On these steps were numerous powerful living souls of the prison clan. All of them exuded a formidable aura. The sprawling mountain range was so vast and lofty that it was known as the Prison Clan Ancestor Mountain.

Hong!

A lone figure appeared instantly and flew straight for the peak of the ancestor mountain.

The numerous powerful guards of the prison clan on the steps did not dare stop the approaching figure the moment they saw who it was. A short moment later, this figure arrived at the public square of the group of towering godly palaces.

"Bar Lion Master, what urgent news do you bring us?" the leader of guards at the end of public square asked in a low growl. "How dare you send only your avatar here!"

"Of course, this must be something major," Bar Lion Master said solemnly.

Hong! Long!

The palace doors behind that leader of the guards opened automatically. A piercing voice that sounded like blades clashing against one another said, "Come in."

"Devil Ancestor!" Bar Lion Master flew in without further ado.

In the palace, Bar Lion Master looked up to see that, high up on the throne, a lone figure had appeared out of thin air. This malefic figure was covered in an intricate mix of silver and black, and its entire being was like a human form. It had a long, sharp tail that resembled a scorpion's tail, and this tail extended out to such a length that it could encircle half of the mighty palace. Beneath the silver helmet, a pair of red eyes looked down.