Chapter 1208: Swallow Hawk Master

Among the top-tier great beings, the difference in godly powers was highly insignificant. They were more particular about which true treasures were suitable for them and which secret techniques were more powerful!

Except for Luo Feng. In terms of true treasures and secret techniques, he did not lose out to these top-tier universe masters, but he was one notch weaker in terms of godly power. Therefore the power he could unleash dropped by one level.

"I know you have your own plans, having just lost your wings true treasure yet gaining another valuable armor that is secondary only to a supreme true treasure. You are merely a universe knight, but when it comes to studying diagrams of secret engravings, you have achieved the level of a universe master." Primal Chaos City Leader laughed while shaking his head. Then he entrusted Luo Feng with instruction. "I will not stand in your way, but you must maintain your vigilance at all times. If you meet with dangers you are unable to handle alone, inform me or inform Huge Axe."

"Understood." Luo Feng nodded.

To Huge Axe and Primal Chaos City Leader, he was indeed a unique individual. Treasures emerging in an endless stream? Powers improving mysteriously?

Primal Chaos City Leader looked at Luo Feng, with a trace of hope in his eyes. "Given the rate at which you are improving now, to truly become a universe master, you just need to hone your skills a little bit more. Then you will be my equivalent."

Since Luo Feng's outburst in the Wave of Stars Ocean battle hundreds of years before—the battle that shocked him and Huge Axe—Primal Chaos City Leader had personally approached Luo Feng for a friendly exchange of skills, as well as to have a proper conversation. Thereafter, Huge Axe had brought Luo Feng to see Teacher Origin, who had also had a discussion with Luo Feng. Teacher Origin might have been kept under suppression for eternity, but he was still able to execute Virtual Universe, a powerful secret technique, so naturally, he would be able to interact and communicate with Primal Chaos City Leader and Huge Axe...

The results of that conversation led Teacher Origin and Huge Axe to determine that... before the rise of Luo Feng, Primal Chaos City Leader had been the next promising individual hopeful of becoming a universe supreme master. Following in his stead would be Darkness Master and Peng Gong Master.

But now, the possible order of promising candidates for universe supreme master might have changed to Primal Chaos City Leader, Luo Feng, Peng Gong Master, followed by Darkness Master!

The two great life forms, Teacher Origin and Huge Axe, were highly in favor of Luo Feng.

Since then... this would naturally make Primal Chaos City Leader pay more attention to this disciple. If both Teacher and disciple became universe supreme masters, they would become a highly talked about celebrity pair in Universe Ocean. Furthermore, Teacher Origin was Primal Chaos City Leader's teacher, and Primal Chaos City Leader was Luo Feng's teacher. Wouldn't that be three generations of universe supreme masters coming from the same branch? Think of how greatly Primal Chaos City Leader would look forward to seeing this happen.

With high hopes, Primal Chaos City Leader said with a smile, "Besides, given your comprehension of the universe revolution, when you have become a universe master, you will not have to wait long before you try to become a universe supreme master. But with regards to this, I have no suggestions. After all, the path of every universe supreme master is different. Even I am still searching for mine."

Luo Feng was truly awe-inspired.

Yes. It would not be difficult for him to become a universe master because he was leading in terms of achievements of secret techniques, and his path of law comprehension was smooth-sailing. In addition, he had already comprehended the Heart of Beast God, so in the future, succeeding at the beast god path would be a breeze! However, if he wanted to become a universe supreme master, that would be much more difficult... because every universe supreme master had to follow a different path.