Chapter 20

Hey all

I will be publishing the next 5 chapters today - up to chapter 23.

Please be sure to check them all.

2766 words

date published - 2 Oct 2023

(BACK TO THE STORY!)

Arnav's POV

(30 minutes later)

I was the one driving back home with Scooby behind me, drolling all over my shoulder. Buddy was lying on Khushi's lap, chewing on Scooby's bone.

I don't know why this keeps happening to us. There was heavy traffic congestion on our way back.

Khushi turned on the radio and we ended up singing along, with orchestral performances from both Scoob and Buddy.

They were the true singers, leaving the everyone on the road stare at the car.

We grabbed some Indian takeaway food, since there aren't much restaurants that allow pets indoors and we couldn't take any chances, especially with Buddy who is still to be trained.

(Back home)
I got to give credit where it's due and that's to Khushi for training my boy so well. I never truly realized how much of training has gone to Scooby, until Buddy came into the picture.
Scooby, like the dutiful son he is, wiped his paws and shook off any excess stand, before entering the house, unlike a little rascal who literally jumped on the sofa covered in sand..
Even bath time was easier with Scooby who happily enjoyed every second of it unlike someone else who was screaming like a blanche making our eyes go deaf.