Chapter 9

Khushi's POV

Arnav interpreted my train of thoughts as he touched my feet. My body gets cold every easily and today was no exception. My senses were heighted as he kept rubbing my feet trying to warm me up. Goosebumps everywhere.

I followed Arnav's trail of sight as his eyes spied on my gift, that was wrapped in purple shiny paper, since purple was his favourite colour.

"That's for you." - I told him.

I watched as Arnav tore my delicate gift wrapped like a kid on Christmas morning. I guess the curiousity got the better of him.

He smirked as he read my note - "Try to not miss me. I know I will."

Yep, I got him a stuffed peach plushie. I realize that it's super cheesy especially given the fact that it's his nickname for me. I also got a smaller version of same for Scooby.

As I watched Arnav staring and smiling rather silly at my plushie, several thoughts were running across my mind. Was the gift so stupid? Say something. God, it's such a silly gift. What was my brain thinking when I bought these plushies. Not wanting to get teased about it, I quietly got up and was about to tip toe away from him. The keyword being about to since the next minute Arnav pulled me closer hugging my waist and held me tightly.