chapter 12: id-Create

Start from the beginning

...

...

~End of flashback~

...

...

'Forty beneath a thousand. Shouldn't be that big of a deal.'

*exhale*

'Let's do this.'

Blue particles engulfed my body, obscuring my vision until they suddenly faded away, revealing a bland room.

But I didn't have time to look around because I was slammed to the ground by the immense gravitational force.

-260hp

I could feel my organs pushing down on me. It was like someone was trying to rip my organs out of me. The air was forcible being pushed out of my lungs and started losing my natural complexion.

-50hp

'I'm going to die!! I need to get out of here!!'

I was about to say ID-escape, but I stopped.

'No, if I can't even take I'll never be able to survive in this world.'

I was, slowly but surely, calming down and started to try to control my breathing.

I started imitating the breathing style of a woman in labor.

'Hee-hee-hoooo, Hee-hee-hoooo, Hee-hee-hoooo'

I could feel my complexion turning back to normal as I started inhaling more oxygen.

The pain was still unbearable but I knew that I had to do this if I wanted to become stronger. I had already lost so much time. If I wanted to keep up with Naruto and Sasuke. I wouldn't just need to be as strong as them now, but stronger and by a lot. The way they started gaining power and strength by the end of the series was just ludicrous. But I need to be even crazier.

*ping*

A notification popped up and I immediately opened it as I had nothing to do except suffer.

...

<You have persevered through extreme pain for one minute>

<All physical stats will be increased by one point>

<The skill [Pain Tolerance] has been added to your arsenal>

...

'THAT WAS ONE MINUTE?!! This is worse than doing a plank for a minute!'

I looked at my new skill.

...

[Pain Tolerance(lvl1)]
passive skill

rarity: common

The ability to tolerate more pain. This won't affect the amount of damage you take but it affects the amount of pain you can tolerate. Stepping on a nail will feel like stepping on sharp pieces of glass.

...

'Oh nice. That's a great skill but I don't really feel that big of a difference.'

I looked around, even though I couldn't turn my head, and saw a clock.

I used observe on it but it was just out of my reach.

I kept looking at the clock and realized that it had wasn't one clock but two in one. An outer and an inner.

'Sebastian? Could it be that one of these clocks tells me the time of this room and the other one tells me the time of the real world?'

Sebastian:" You're right Yuki. I can see that your int stat is finally kicking in."